Hub motor adapter to direct drive

Am considering this one…

1 Like

Trying to have a $10k build i see. You’re going to have to put spoilers to keep the board on the ground soon

1 Like

That’s the dream… lol!

1 Like

When you get this hill killer done, come find me. I’m your huckleberry :+1:

2 Likes

In the process of getting the motors built currently! It’s going to have a stator from a 6384 sized motor, 4000W @ 100kv, each putting out like 8Nm of torque.

1 Like

You are still plannig to make them direct drive ?

Yep! Hopefully they’ll be pretty powerful!

They should be ! It’s gonna be something technical :stuck_out_tongue: You will basically do a DIY carvon with much more power ?

1 Like

That’s a good summary, lol. If they end up working well I’ll probably make extras too.

1 Like

Any new developments on this?

@uigiroux Any updates?

Lol well I mainly focusing on a Trampa build ATM, but as it so happens I just had a conversation with a forum member who was also wanting to do this and I think we got a lot discussed for future possible plans. I’m kinda taking a back seat at the moment, though I wish I hadn’t. Maybe I could have come up with something to compete with Carvon by now, lol. Probably not, as this is much more difficult than I originally thought, but who knows. I do plan to work on this as soon as I finish my build this next month. I think I could build something for much less than what is currently being charged… Just my opinion though. I’ll let y’all know if there are any updates :smile: