How fast is too fast?

I plan on going to the renegade weekend in vegas with it to completely demolish the event lol that’s if I can master top speed intime

1 Like

How have I never seen you lol… I’ve been irritated that I can’t get passed 32mph on a 10s battery on 100mm wheels… but that will be changing with my new build and custom motors

1 Like

Any updates on this

Year latter. You figure out how to keep that lit yet? Still say 35 and under?

4 Likes

Haha one my favourite posts on here and i just found it :joy:

1 Like

The only decent solution is a to use a vapourizer, but its not really the same. You don’t look as cool.

3 Likes

For updates look at my instagram sword board

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I was going to make a thread with this exact title.

35mph is fast enough for me. 40+ mph is too fast. I had my board geared for 55mph, that was a bit too quick, brakes sucked, maneuverability at low speeds took a massive hit, acceleration is never what it could be… As fun as fast is, once I got the thrill out of my system knowing I could go that fast everywhere, it’s just not totally practical. I hit a max of 32mph on my most recent ride, and although I’d like to go a tad bit faster, I have to concede to what the community has been telling me since the beginning… Although going very fast may be fun, it’s really not all that practical!

5 Likes

I have almost zero desire to go fast. I have gone faster than twenty mph a few times, for nanoseconds. To me, these are transpo, not sport. Also, not going fast means my batts and board will last.

Some cars are more adept at driving at high speeds than others. Driving quickly is a skill that some people have over others. Personally, I move as slowly as is permitted :innocent:.