How does one find a factory in China to make parts?

pit them against each other. Find out the name of two or three manufacturers and ask them each about the other. Let things naturally progress from there until you figure out what’s what.

1 Like

this thread is ridiculous lol

1 Like

$5 has been credited to your account, thank you for choosing Psychotiller

1 Like

Here I’ll put it back on topic so you can put your snark away Mike.

My wheels are the shit and they’re not made in China.

1 Like

poor @Hummie… LOL :joy: everything you say keeps getting taken out of context, it’s funny, but your’e right so it makes it more funny. Go have a :beer: dude, peeps that have never rider latex tubulars will never get it :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s stay on topic boys :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Darkkevind, you have 5" tires? Would love to buy some from you. Or if you aren’t selling and kow the seller, could you share where I can buy then? Much appreciated.

I don’t have them yet, at least not out of the testing phase. But I am trying to get something sorted somewhere between 4"-5" on the pneumatic side… :wink:

Thanks for the info. When do you anticipate selling them? I’d be happy to buy a whole bunch. Seriously.

I’m sorry I can’t say, how long’s a piece of string :confused:

Not sure if your still looking, but this company may be able to help. www.rol-tec.com

Why go latex? Especially if you have to pump your tyres every day or two Man thats not worth it…what do you get? 20wh less spent? Is it really worth it pumping your tires for 5minutes every day? When you are in a hurry? IMO totally not worth it, why make it complex?

if it were 20 watthours less spent to get somewhere that would be fantastic. it doesn’t take 5 min to pump your tires , but yes and unless youre really “keen” on going for the best its probably not worth it. On a bike the suppleness also feels smoother.

1 Like

Latex tubes have different rebound qualities, they don’t bounce around under you as much, they have a faster roll speed for a given energy input :rocket: If you want the best performance, they are the best :checkered_flag: