Honey Driver | Honey Velocity v3 deck | Caliber II's | 83mm Evolve GT wheels | Dual OM5065 200kv | Space Cell Pro4 | DIY pulleys/Enertion pulley | Bones Super Reds | Enertion mounts | Winning remote | Chaka VESCs - **BUILD COMPLETE!**

Just asked a question above and you just answered it. Actually, I’m also using Speedometer. Mine is on iOS and may have had a little facelift. Regardless, awesome build!

@Jinra, did you ever find out what was causing the scratchy sound in the OM5065 motor?

@chaka fixed it up for me, apparently it was a bad bearing :slight_smile:

Great, nothing serious then. Really nice build btw!

Hi, I know it’s a build of 2 years ago but I was wondering do you know if the order for the hall sensor cables matter? I am going to adapt the sensor cables from diyeboard hub motor to Maytech’s VESCs. I know which one is the ground and which the 5v. I know that on the VESC one pin is for temperature (I guess Maytech has the same order than yours since is 4.12 hardware version) and I have to leave it empty since I do not have the temperature sensor. Thx!

the order of the hall sensors don’t matter but the order of the power ground and temperature sensors do

1 Like

That what I wanted to know. That you very much!