Hobby King Motor Mount

It’s the Ebay ESC and it seems that it’s performing pretty good. I ordered the 10S version. http://www.ebay.com/itm/302332747417

3 Likes

part 2

5 Likes

be careful with that esc. Brakes aren’t that great. I weigh 78kg and down a moderate hill on full brake I was still speeding up. Dual version is better. How does that motor quality feel ?

1 Like

Oh thanks, yeah I will just give it a try if it works pretty well because we don’t have big hills. The motor looks very well built and runs super quiet! Also sealed so no small stones and stuff can damage the inside and sensors is awesome but I haven’t be able to test them. The esc has 5 pins while the motor has 6, the motor has temperature protection I guess which the esc doesn’t have. So I’m gonna make an little adapter to make it possible to plug it into the ESC.

In the video you can hear it much louder than in reality, I have also switched it with my other motor on my finished board and felt very powerfull and also very silent :slight_smile: I have also a small test video were I did a quick test for people who likes it to watch.

2 Likes

Have you tried it with an idler? What wheels do you have ? I have 90mm and I don’t think I’ll be able to for idler in :confused:

This mount is definitely NOT for 50xx motors…!

Yeah I tried using an idler with 97 wheels it’s a fight fit getting the wheels to fit in . So I couldn’t do it and just skipped the idler .

BTW this mount is back in stock - Uk warehouse :wink: just received email notification

Got email this afternoon, back in stock. I picked up two.

Same here. They already shipped :smiley:

After a motor mount that i bought 5weeks ago i have ordered a new. Yesterday the post man came with the package :slight_smile: I have also ordered the trucks and i think it looks great for the price…ready for my next build

3 Likes

Looks great, would you be able to measure the length and width of the truck hangar please?

1 Like

What is the motor mounting pattern? 44mm diagonally? Which motors fit? Which ones don’t?

Could someone please measure the min and max distance between truckaxle and motorshaft? This would help me to calculate the length of the belt for my 16/35 gear, so I can order my belt allready. THX!

PS: Idler would fit if wheels are 90mm or less? Which length for the belt would you recomand?

It’s pretty standard at 70mm with 6mm wiggle room.

1 Like

Means 70mm +/-4mm? Or 70 to 78mm?

Sorry, 8mm was a typo, I corrected in the post. 6mm wiggle room -> 70+/-6mm

Thank you!

will this work with

collections/electric-skateboard-motors/products/electric-skateboard-motor-6355-260kv

Finally here. Ordered in July

2 Likes