Higher precision bearings (Beta/Testing Stage)

This is one of the hybrids? I’ll contact them Monday if it blows out before that i would say open it and take pictures so I can send it to them.

I think it is coming up on 4 months on these so far. I know you have had a good amount of miles on them. But I will contact them on Monday. If you could maybe make a video of the sound I can send that to them as well.

2 Likes

I’m curious, which bearing has gone bad? Is it a drive wheel or a front one? Inside / out?

Right now the only facts are that there is a clicking noise and I’m 75% sure it’s from one of these bearings. I’m still riding it… Typically I ride them until they fail

They’ve been through quite a lot of snow and brine this winter too.

I blamed my bearings for clicking sound but discovered they it was coming from the plastic pulley sticking and unsticking to the abec wheel. Because it is experiencing an unbalanced loading.

That’s why I’m only 75% sure. :rofl:

How much power can you lose from a bad bearing? I’ve got a few that are kinda sticky and clicky but I don’t mind the noise

It’s not the power you loose but the fact that the motors have to actually work harder because the bearings are not smooth running.

I’m guessing you meant a lot. Does the clicking sound happen when you spin the wheels by hand?