Pre-Order Focbox Unity $249 | R-SPEC Drive Kit $579USD

Hazard > Hummie Deck & Hubbs, x2 FocBox, 12s4p 30Q (charge only) battery, Hoyt Puck remote

focbox
hummies-deck
hoyt
puck

Any updates on your settings and your bushing setup? Are you sticking with the stock bushings? And how did you mount your enclosure? Thanks

I haven’t changed anything, it’s perfect :grinning:.

I’m running 60 motor amps and 60 battery amps with -60 breaking

This is my bushing setup

To mount the enclosure I used 4mm inserts with 4mm socket button head bolts and stainless fender washers.

Great detail as always thank you Mr Maner, I will be cogging some notes on the Hummie setup as a baseline, maybe drop the brakes a little for me

I didnt see it back in the thread but switching the foc frequency to 30k will make it really quiet.

Why is quiet a thing? I love the fact my latest thing screams. Seriously on full strap it sounds like twin turbines are having a party back there. Why is quiet better?

I like the sound it makes 30khz, it’s almost star wars :grinning:

To each their own but you should try 30k just to hear it.

Suggestion for a deck to be electrified by @mmaner (if not already done) :slight_smile:

That’s kinda awesome, where did you find that?

Ill look it up this evening iam not at home at the moment. This one is also funny

At first I thought it was yours :blush:

I found it, google image search :). Both of those are cool. Ive seen the furry one before, it looks neat but I cant imaging actually riding it then going home and having to wash its hair :).

What is that dude in Alabama that makes those crazy custom boards?

Naw, its this guy…

Your thinking of http://bearwalker.com. Good guess tho.

Bear walker does some insane cnc boards. But that hair/beard is insane on that deck from mr bingo. That took some serious time.