HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

I bought 2 x g-bomb DD brackets just 2 days before it was announced that the deck was getting a long nose :man_facepalming:

Got mine today (Sweden). Its stunning.

Now, the build!

4 Likes

Same here, but I like the longboard feel so I’m still gonna use them and see what I like better, if I don’t get wheel bite from 110’s and fb240 hangers.

I’m so jelly right now. Even though mines coming when it does, these pics are all too sexy.

It hurts too, I don’t have access to all my tools so when it arrives I’ll at most be able to bolt together the components in a crude way and hopefully be able to hot glue the charge connector and loop key just to get riding for a bit lol.

More pics would be great to keep holding us over from those guys who already have theirs :stuck_out_tongue::grin:

1 Like

I’ll do everything in my power to change that. Too late I’ve blasted you and your father’s skills everywhere that would listen :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I keep checking my email only to be disappointed. I dont know why I do it to myself. Lol

On another note I’m happy enough to release my flipsky dual enclosure for the haya as soon as the 24hour thing expires on thingiverse.

4 Likes

thanks for reminding me to check my email…

again… :slight_smile:

Edit: Ah, google home advertisements

6 Likes

Looks neat, not really suitable for me but thx !

1 Like

That looks great, would this work too for the HB83?

7 Likes

Niiice :stuck_out_tongue:
is that a smaller screw (in length ?) or the holes ( chamfer) are bigger/deeper?
Could we make the same on/of the 1st bach lid??

The head itself of the screw is smaller (same lenght), it sinks deeper into the countersunk hole.

Yeah V1 should be very simmilar, the lid is 0.3mm thinner but that should not matter that much

1 Like

Should work too I think

1 Like

Got my shipping notice! Cant wait to start building and ride again!

4 Likes

I also got a shipping notification! I ordered mine very early (right after the 2nd round spreadsheet was posted). ETA says May 30, 2019 :smile:

1 Like

:wink: we go literally as fast as we can

2 Likes

I’m not complaining, just giving a frame of reference. The ETA I’m talking about is the one from the shipping company.

Overall you guys did a good job, your dates are just ~1 month later then initial predictions which is really good in e-skate world.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: hehe, thanks, there are always some hiccups in the process

5 Likes

Oh yeah. This guy doesn’t fook around. He got these done and out. Got my short board tracking number today. I can’t wait to pair it with some Hummie’s. Was really jealous when I missed the first round.

4 Likes