HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Did you send out shipping emails?

If your package was sent out you would get an automatic email

presumed so, mine hasnt shipped :frowning:

Did you send it via Asendia? I thought you were sending via Spanish mail. Just trying to figure out if this package are the boards :slight_smile:

what is asendia? :sweat_smile: you marked the Spanish post option, so it should be that way

Ohā€¦ I guess I have some random package coming via swiss mail. I donā€™t have any notification for Spanish post yet :upside_down_face:

might take some days, we have a lot of packages and right now all the work is being done by my father alone.

2 Likes

My hero 10char

Ok i didnt read the whole thread, but i need one of theseā€¦how do i apply to get one lol?

1 Like

You can pm him or post here for a short board I think. Standard size might be sold out.

Also, @bevilacqua, can you send me files for the short board so I can try to see if Iā€™ll need 240 or 260mm trucks to reduce 110mm bite?

I think that there might be some left after all PM me if you are interested (some people from the original reservation form have dropped out or simply ghosted)

@s5300 ill PM you later regarding CAD files

IMG_20190523_190431 IMG_20190523_190957

19 Likes

Iā€™m so jelly right now! Looks great.

2 Likes

Any wheel bite? Looks killer

Are they shipping?

Possibly, need to ride some first !

I like it. it finally looks decent without using brackets. also the concave seems slightly different than the last one. looks like a tub instead of radial.

1 Like

IMG_20190523_200006
Already drilling holes in this beauty >.< Just need to 3d print a spacer and a button holder.

1 Like

Identical concave, Gustavā€™s board just hasnā€™t a bolted-on lid.

1 Like

yes we are :grimacing:, just a bit slower than expected (life throws things into your way sometimes, and we are not an e-skate company (yet :joy:))

4 Likes