Hardware Compression Cell Holders (Published Link on #268)

probably. PLA glass tmp is much lower than PETG.

Have you tried PC yet?

Nope. i’m kinda on break on 3d printing. only use when I need it. also kinda burnout on this proj. there’s something else i have in mind but idk when I will have time to do it.

1 Like

no “consumer” level printers can do PC so was woundering if your printer could do it

with a full metal hot end, enclosure, maybe. haven’t looked into whats difficult about PC.

1 Like

this is the hard part about printing PC, enclosures is a must i believe and those are not in consumer printers, but even if a consumer printer has a enclosure. chances are that the hot end and heated bed wont reach a temp high enough.

@Winfly could you reply to my PM or am I going about things the wrong way to try to make an order to fit a HAYA?

Whoops I read it and forgot.

@Winfly can you post/pm/pineapple me the HAYA 21700 files?

Also, do any of these take heat shrink around the batt? Didn’t see it in the description on thingi so I presume noy

Thank-yew

I only have the 20700 holders atm. @neiru37 finally finished building his 12s4p sanyo pack. I can go home and modify it for 21700. But please print and test them before building the whole pack.

3 Likes

Counting on @RedBaron for printing. We’ll let ya know. Give us the thinnest walls you can that will still work, I think total depth is 23mm. Definitely no room to widen the diameter with thick wall heatshrink.

@Winfly put the files in the bag and nobody has to get hurt

1 Like

Need 21700 haha.

Give me the 18650 files in a form that aren’t STL and I’ll make HAYA 21700 modules for everybody :wink:

The HAYA is only 22mm deep so you are gonna need the 20700 I made for @neiru37. I’ll post them up tonight.

Screenshot_20190523-205317

lmao yer either high as fuck or super fuckin busy and stressed. I’ll presume the latter :wink:

Either way - I’m going to make this HAYA HB83 Shortboard run 21700’s in a compression style holder. Just like I’m going to make it run 110 wheels. If I have to route out a bit of the deck myself for some more depth to accomodate, I will. I just want to use the base design of your holders :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao, I’ll do it later tonight.

To be fair my Haya is a v1 prototype so dimensions could have changed.

Oh, I guess I haven’t posted in this actual thread - but I know from PM I’ve mentioned to him it’s the new stuff haha.

@s5300 here’s the thing. there solidworks part file for you to mess around.

2 Likes