Groupbuy'd - UNITY

Nope 10 char

@ksfacinelli just made the shipping lables so I’m assuming it gets shipped tomorrow

Got mine from @thisguyhere few days ago

2 Likes

I just got a pre ship label tracking number from K

wow didn’t expect this :joy: :joy: image

1 Like

Not before March next year… so 3 more month to wait… and during this time will come the next discount i‘m sure.

Like any small manufacturing business they obviously need cash. I wonder when (if ever) the price will go up to $398. I really hope they manage to get a lot more local distribution, get rid of the direct shipping and build some more profit in. I want these guys to do really well.

$307 with shipping, or spend $300 for free shipping.

How’s the standby list looking kind sir?

Shipping went out to all domestic purchases two day priority USPS. I am looking for best cost solution for Canada, Iceland and Europe USPS is very expensive. Will be researching DHL and FedEx.

Sorry about delay,

Kevin

4 Likes

I have a few additional units for anyone interested please only US customers as it makes it much easier. Please PM me if interested I can ship this Coming Friday as I am traveling for business until then.

Kevin

3 Likes

I don’t mind not getting the original packaging. You can just send the essential if it helps @ksfacinelli

You think DHL is best?

Have no idea. If it’s DHL, I’ll pay 33% ofs taxes

Ok :ok_hand:t2: so will try to find best mode it is just real expensive.

1 Like

DHL and UPS have a really efficient custom duties office… That makes usps way cheaper

if you’ve got extra units, can you reach out to people on standby (yellow column)?

1 Like

i’ve got two units pending, it’s on a two day countdown now.

seems @ksfacinelli has some extras.

there’s two people ahead of you on standby

1 Like

Can you please add me to the standby list for one Unity? :slight_smile:

Hoping for a miracle :rofl:

got you down, good luck

1 Like