Groupbuy'd - UNITY

Hi, Did you put me on the standby when I asked to sub in for wraith?

yes 10 char

Can I send you the money to get from you instead since Kevin won’t be able to ship until friday?

no, kevin and i do not share inventory, sorry.

all of mine on hand are called for right now.

1 Like

Is there anyone from standy-by list from Poland or at least Europe, who would like to order Unity? It costs now 250$ so I need just one person to order it with free shipping :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up @ksfacinelli I find UPS is terrible for delivering always mess things up and never on time at least here in Canada… the best I’ve used is Fed ex is great and so is DHL… to be honest as long as I get my unity I don’t care how you ship it … at this point shipping anywhere is ruthless for anything its Christmas …

two units just became available, i don’t feel like PMing individually so listing standby people here.

in order:

1. @andyl
  2. @Jaydawg56
  3. @ethel
  4. @Bobby
  5. @Ckarg

let me know if you still want a unity. i have them on hand now.

it’s $250 + $30 shipping if you get from enertion directly, and also march 2019 delivery.

Any updates @ksfacinelli ?

1 Like

Hey @ksfacinelli what is the word on our unitys

Hey @ksfacinelli been 7 day sence i Pm you, would love to hear from you.

Anyone heard from @ksfacinelli at all?

He hasn’t been on since before Christmas… Hoping he’s on holiday

Yeah I hope so as well as anyone gotten email saying they were shipped

Mine sayed it couldn’t be delivered, sent back to sender on the 17 last month Have no idea where it is .

Hoping @ksfacinelli would answer and let me now that he have it . Hoping i didn’t lose $254.00.

I got two from him. Delivered two-three weeks ago

I haven’t heard a word from him either…

Me too. Sent him a message 10 days ago still no reply yet…

Look like I need to go to PayPal an try to get my money back, before its to late.

I’m thinking the same lady’s and gent’s before we lose … what shame. I didnt do friends and family to help me if this happens but I’ve never been ripped off either. Makes a shitty decision when you want that FOCBOX UNITY badly @Grozniy have you had any luck ?