Groupbuy'd - UNITY

I didn’t think so, But he was filling orders for exertion for the unity and it was quite confusing. We are only trying to contact the guy or anyone who has had contact with him

4 Likes

Understandable, still good to help get it resolved. Good community advocacy is always appreciated even if it isn’t required.

3 Likes

@hyperIon1 We shipped Cory 2 separate consignments of Unitys 1: His personal group buy 2: Enertion Unity shipments to US customers

We have checked and confirmed that all of the 1st batch US orders have been fulfilled and the item already delivered

Group buy is something which he arranged personally from his stock, Non-officially

@Frenchy I am able to ask him about it but I am not sure he will get back to me.

P.S: I will ask him

5 Likes

thanks carl, We are just trying to help resolve this. anything you can do will be greatly appreciated. Yes, we received ours, thank you for helping with that as well.

7 Likes

I will try my best

4 Likes

I had just been trying to get his attention for you guys. The group I went through was jlabs’

1 Like

Same here too. Was messaging him to confirm before paying then he stopped replying and nobody has ever heard from him since :confused:

3 Likes

Thank you @hyperIon1 @Andy87 @CarlCollins @Deodand and @Sender for the help guys …I payed when he was sending them out and i sent a pic in around post #64 of my PayPal purchase from him. and I’ll wait to see what comes out before I start the PayPal process…cheers guys thank you again for the help.

6 Likes

I paid for mine a long ago but still nothing from @ksfacinelli

1 Like

So your in the same boat as me floating around with no paddles wondering what is going on with our money or unity from him. seems most international ppl waited to pay and lucked out by getting it way sooner from someone else and not having so much concerns of him going missing

1 Like

@ksfacinelli was out of country for sometime. He will be responding now. Wait for him :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I blame Traction Control.

1 Like

Must be one of those countries that’s yet to get internet access. :roll_eyes: Glad he’s okay and not just missing but second batch is going to be shipped before people who thought they had spots on pre-orders. Kinda lame

If someone is unsatisfied with not receiving their unity from @ksfacinelli and haven’t paid, I’ll gladly take their spot and pay. PayPal ready…

naughty Kevin. Could be worse you could be @moone

3 Likes

Could be worse. You could be without an esk8 family that’s got your back.

5 Likes

You did a very nice thing my buddy a very nice thing.

3 Likes

And this is very true I’m very thankful for everyone helping through out …and hopefully I get that shipping number soon Much appreciated folks cheers

4 Likes

Meh. I know how it is waiting for that last part for your first build. I didn’t NEED it. Not a big deal really. It helped pay for my Redember @Sender is working on. Worth it

3 Likes

God dam vesc adapters or the connectors I find is the worst and shipping ripps me a new *hole… God dam motor and vesc and esc just make them all the same connector…

2 Likes