Groupbuy'd - UNITY

Could%20always%20be%20worse%20penisburg_59314e_3883727

5 Likes

Great to hear this

2 Likes

Why didn’t @ksfacinelli jump on the forum for 25 seconds to tell people he wasn’t going to deliver the item that they have all been waiting for in anticipation?

Even North Korea has internet access now.

3 Likes

Honestly that’s all i need is a heads up…like hey guys I’ll be gone from country for so long ect ect…that’s fine with me I’m stuck in three feet of snow… but I don’t want to feel scamed either with no word there is another vendor I’m dealing with also so as I’ve taken great eskate family advise and hold off a bit longer till I contact PayPal… I can’t go on forever like some do I work hard for my money

5 Likes

sounds kind of quiet on here… i feel for you guys. i hope it gets sorted soon. he shipped mine to me quick and painless. shipped one from the group buy and one i ordered through enertion. no issues at all. i hope everything is ok with him.

Is there any updates from the dead point it all was at? I haven’t paid myself, but what’s with those who did?

@ksfacinelli any news for me?

1 Like

I waited he never got back to me days after ppl said to wait he is coming back…25 days ago still no word … I hope he doesn’t owe anybody else Edit … forgot to mention I got my money back threw PayPal as he never replied

2 Likes

This is pure speculation, but I think there may have been a genuine mixup on inventory and he might be trying to sort that with enertion. I was supposed to get mine from thisguyhere on the roster, but I sent my money to ks thinking he was the one collecting all money. He sent me a Unity as I’d paid him, I just think since he got the money he presumed I was on his list. So just from me, he would theoretically be down a unit. This is why thisguyhere had some spare that I think he sold to others at this point. It’s hard to tell, but I still don’t think he’s intentionally trying to fuck anybody in the slightest. More communication would probably be nice, but if it is like I think, he may very well feel like shit about it and be trying to fix it behind the scenes with enertion.

3 Likes

Also, that being said - if there’s anybody who is truly waiting on just the unity to finish a build and currently has one ordered from wherever, I could send you mine and swap for the place. I’m not going to be building for at least a month, maybe two+

3 Likes

That would be very nice from you but if he doesn’t send a new one to you, than you will not feel good about it

I don’t mean from him, I mean from somebody in the second enertion order. Not sure when it’s supposed to be delivered. Or from him depending on what he communicates to us next, just hard to tell.

Sadly I had to file PayPal refund claim. I just can’t wait any longer :frowning:

4 Likes

Got a refund

11 Likes

So…is this group buy dead? How many people in the list at #1 got their unit? image

group buy’s dead.

everyone on my list got theirs.

not sure about those on ksfacinelli

4 Likes

How many paid by Friends and Family and found the friendship lacking?

1 Like