GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

I missed this when I ordered. For the kit you offer there is a $30 shipping price. Then for complete board? $35.00 if you are not in a hurry and $67.00 for expedited shipping. I didn’t pay close enough attention and picked $35.00 not in a hurry shipping. Please change mine to $30.00 shipping for kit upgrade. Thanks.

The esc isn;t a killer for me but the shipping is @$89, any way to reduce cost to Ireland (maybe have sent direct from China)

I’ll have to look into it and see if that’s cheaper for customers out of the US.

1 Like

Ordered. Thx

I’ll change the order when I get back to my laptop

Wow that was quick! Great customer service. Thank you.

was trying to order on mobile today, but the cheapest shipping I saw was $60.

I’ll need your location, and quantity of components. Shipping costs scale with the amount of stuff your order, since the primary metric of assigning costs is through weight.

So we completed a 33 mile group ride today in SF. Was using this:

Banshee drivetrain + 10S2P 30Q battery

Was able to speed up all the hills here, though admittedly I’m extremely light. Easily did stretches of 16 miles of straight riding with this setup. Our charge stops added up to a grand total of 1.5 hrs on a 2A charger.

We’re upping the amperage of this ESC to ensure this bad boy plays nice with heavier weight riders.

@PredatorBoards do you think these can handle 12s? Some guys have succeeded with meepo.

I’m in either way, just trying to decide on how many.

Just curious, what’s the max continuous discharge current?

So continuous discharge has been spec’d by us to be 24A between both motors (12A per motor). The original spec for this ESC was a whopping 9A per motor.

1 Like

@PredatorBoards I was gonna say “in”, but the site is 404ing when I add to cart. Help?

EDIT I see the listing got updated to $200 shipping included.

Yep, so a little update on what’s going on.

Basically we had issues with the shipping costs not matching with the actual quantity of products you order. This problem is compounded with the domestic versus international customers.

So now, we’ve split the listing into two listings. One for US domestic buyers, and one for international buyers. International buyers will have the drivetrain shipped directly to them from the factory in china. US domestic customers will have their drivetrain shipped over to me, and then me to them.

The pricing for these new listings include costs of shipping. You’re not actually paying more, instead the price you see on the listing is precisely what you pay.

1 Like

Is it still possible to order ? I get 404 not found

Empty the cart. Then try buying form the listing for your respective region.

Anyone in the SoCal area (I’m in San Diego) want to go half on a pair of wheels/trucks, It would be about $30 for a front truck with 2 90mm wheels & bearings – of the clone variety. I really don’t want to ship since that would easily add $10-15, so in person would be better.

Ooof. The ‘old’ listing is still live on the mobile website. For now, you can only access the updated listings in the desktop version of the website.

Update: Mobile site is fixed. Shouldn’t be anymore 404 errors.

Here are the updated listings.

Domestic: https://ridepredator.com/shop/usa-banshee-2-0-upgrade-kit/

International: https://ridepredator.com/shop/global-banshee-2-0-upgrade-kit/

Cheers,

Order placed.

edit: will this have the push to turn on feature?

2 Likes