[Group Buy] FatBoy Mini Urethane Gear Drive | FatBoy Solid CNC Hanger

Some good news for SR fans :sunny: In cooperation with @Sender (persistent guy :smiley: ) we will be making another hanger variant for SR RKP trucks. It will fit SR RKP baseplate but will be same caliber style profile :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just let me bolt on to a TKP hangar damn you!

1 Like

haha we are not going to make 2 different hangers for SR :smiley:

:joy: good stuff

1 Like

Just a frequent reminder that this is still on going through whole November :slight_smile:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/Group-buy

3 Likes

Just a reminder for everyone who haven’t seen yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kug3lis are these things moving? Thread’s so quiet.

I’m definitely interested. Hopefully they fit on e-calibers. Also dumb question here but they come in a set of two for $230 right?

Wrong thread this is Mini not Nano :slight_smile:

@deucesdown still collecting orders :slight_smile:

1 Like

:upside_down_face: sorry lol

No worries :slight_smile: Will tell for sure after first prototypes are done :slight_smile: in around next week.

Yes it’s dual kit :slight_smile: but e-calibers only 6355 (real 55mm length)

1 Like

Yeah I plan on using 2x 6365’s, I would love to see pics of the prototype!

Will be uploaded :wink:

1 Like

Added option for 8mm/10mm motor axle size (People who already ordered and want to change PM with your order number I can change it :slight_smile: )

1 Like

If anyone is interested in FatBoy Mini + FatBoy SR hanger buy it now with original hanger after FatBoy SR will be finished it will either be the same price or require additional payment as the group buy buyins end up in November and I don’t think I will have an example ready by then.

EDIT: After group buy price will be back to original before it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, payday is next week.

Is there a note or something to leave at checkout to mention this and the desire for all raw?

1 Like

Yes, leave a note saying I want SR hanger yes and desire for all raw

2 Likes

@Kug3lis will you take a picture of wheels mounted onto one of your hangers without drives?

I am trying to decide if I want to use a Fatboy for the front truck or just run a SR on the front.

Sorry if this is already posted up somewhere else.

Want to see if wheels look goofy on it with the longer axels and spacers and no drive train.

1 Like

Okay will try to ask but we never intended to run FayBoy hanger without drives on it so it will require spacers the same way the TB218 needs :slight_smile:

Also if you want to get FatBoy Mini Gear Drive with SR Hanger + Additional hanger (you can purchase additional hanger later on when exact price will be)

EDIT: the one who already purchased drop me a message.

3 Likes

Cool, I figured it wasn’t intended, that’s why I am wondering.

I have to buy another hanger anyway as I just have those adjustable baseplates and didn’t get SR hangers yet.

Trying to decide what will look best aesthetically.

1 Like