[Group Buy] FatBoy Mini Urethane Gear Drive | FatBoy Solid CNC Hanger

Yeah I plan on using 2x 6365’s, I would love to see pics of the prototype!

Will be uploaded :wink:

1 Like

Added option for 8mm/10mm motor axle size (People who already ordered and want to change PM with your order number I can change it :slight_smile: )

1 Like

If anyone is interested in FatBoy Mini + FatBoy SR hanger buy it now with original hanger after FatBoy SR will be finished it will either be the same price or require additional payment as the group buy buyins end up in November and I don’t think I will have an example ready by then.

EDIT: After group buy price will be back to original before it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, payday is next week.

Is there a note or something to leave at checkout to mention this and the desire for all raw?

1 Like

Yes, leave a note saying I want SR hanger yes and desire for all raw

2 Likes

@Kug3lis will you take a picture of wheels mounted onto one of your hangers without drives?

I am trying to decide if I want to use a Fatboy for the front truck or just run a SR on the front.

Sorry if this is already posted up somewhere else.

Want to see if wheels look goofy on it with the longer axels and spacers and no drive train.

1 Like

Okay will try to ask but we never intended to run FayBoy hanger without drives on it so it will require spacers the same way the TB218 needs :slight_smile:

Also if you want to get FatBoy Mini Gear Drive with SR Hanger + Additional hanger (you can purchase additional hanger later on when exact price will be)

EDIT: the one who already purchased drop me a message.

3 Likes

Cool, I figured it wasn’t intended, that’s why I am wondering.

I have to buy another hanger anyway as I just have those adjustable baseplates and didn’t get SR hangers yet.

Trying to decide what will look best aesthetically.

1 Like

Just go AWD my brother. We’re all headed there now.

2 Likes

Ugh. Lawd have mercy. Right now I just don’t see it is necessary on a street build. The gear drive dual alone is a vast torque transfer increase.

I mean, I can see on an all terrain board, but on thane?

Are you really going to notice close to a $1000 increase in performance? On a thane gear drive build?

I am going to be running 170kv motors on these and the 2.4:1 ratio. I plan using those TB 6380s (in raw like the parts I an ordering). That little 10mm collar at the base of the motor is no issue right? I don’t see why it would be.

Also, @Kug3lis, can we request kegal core so we can run the new TB 110s?

1 Like

Also guys mention in notes if u interested in kegel hub adapter not abec… I know TB 110 coming out soon :slight_smile:

and all who already ordered PM me :slight_smile:

Or later on purchase additional adapter for kegels :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi - sorry for the dumb question - On the CNC Hangers groupby, is 100eur for 1 or 2 hangers?

Also, what’s the planned delivery date?

Thanks!

1 Like

1 hanger and planned delivery in the end of year or beginning of new year :slight_smile: Depend on the loads maybe even quicker in mid December.

2 Likes

Hi @kug3lis, i want to use my Torque boards 6374 motors with your mini gear drive. The motors have a short 10mm section on the shaft then it goes down to 8mm. When i ordered i selected the 8mm axle option. Does this mean I’ll need to drill out the motor spur to fit the 10mm motor shaft section? Thanks.

No, our motor gears support 10mm lip :slight_smile:

EDIT: But you will need to shorten axle :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Much appreciated, thank you! :smiley:

First batch orders shipping out tomorrow :slight_smile: People who signed up for SR or Kegel will have to wait bit longer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also group buy still open as we wait for few people Ahem @Sender :smiley:

4 Likes

I am sorry! I am hurrying as best I can! Should be good in a couple days! :grimacing::grimacing::pray::pray: