General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Tesseract - Nose and kicktail - longest Cantellated Tesseract - No nose, only kicktail - middle Truncated Tesseract - No nose, no kicktail - shortest

6 Likes

Stealth

4 Likes

Look at that Sexy board :sunglasses::metal: I gotta represent… that’s me in that video flying by on Jerry’s V3s haha. For what it’s worth to everyone, I am very blessed. I love music and I love to skate. I have owned an evolve carbon GT, Raptor 1, boosted V2, a Torque rocket dual and a few old evolve gen2 boards. In such a short time, I’ve gone off the deep end when it comes to esk8.

I’ve been able to try builds from some of the best in the DIY and commercial esk8 industry… I truly believe the Carvon V3s will outperform the “feel” of any board out there today. It’s also looking like they are gonna be pretty formidable performance wise. I got going 30 mph with ease on Jerry’s prototypes. Also managed to eat s**t going that speed lol :joy:

The point is, nothing could stop me from investing in what Jerry is doing for the future of esk8. I’m happy to be a “new guy” in this community with the opportunity to ride for Carvon.

Finally, I’m in Orange County with Jerry’s beta V3s. Some time in the next 2 weeks I’ll available for anyone who wants to meet up and ride Jerry’s motors. Let’s get shredding!!! Please message me if you want to meet up for a ride you will not regret.

Cheers guys, Dave

8 Likes

Awesome !! @DaviDjembe - dude how about the torque from the start without kickpushing ? has anything improved ?? We have seen Raptor 2 hubs being quite powerful …I was only wondering about the torque on v3 ? Anything better than v2 v2.5 ? …also how many KV does your v3 has ?

1 Like

Hey man! Good questions, unfortunately I don’t have the answers because I’ve never ridden any previous versions of Carvon’s motors. I came to esk8 late in the game and Jerry already had his V3s ready to beta test so I missed out on the earlier hub motors. I can however comment on the start up of the board is 12s Sensored FOC mode. Dude… it’s smooth as butter, no joke. No kick push necessary even though I always do from habit. There was no cogging at all when starting up the motors, it was really smooth. Lastly, I don’t know know the KV of the motors but I’m sure Jerry will post details on his social media if he hasn’t already. Sorry I wasn’t more help! I’ve got a Raptor 2 on order so I can give you direct comparisons once Jason finishes his hard work and ships my board. I’m not part of the first 30 so don’t hold your breath haha :sweat_smile: But soon enough…I can’t wait to compare. Take care!!

3 Likes

That’s great to hear…I’ll be definitely buying v3 as I am in total love with my Carvon v2.5 single. Definitely …having Raptor2 against V3 would be an awesome battle :slight_smile:

1 Like

When are the V3’s going to be for sale? I checked the website but only had their completes.

Follow Carvon instagram …everything is there. Everything seems to be progressing real quick.

1 Like

@DaviDjembe been waiting on you to chime in

1 Like

I am thinking I will be able to help with the assembly of all these Hubs too while I’m crippled. At the very least, I’ll roll my wheel chair over Jerry’s toes once in awhile to motivate him!!

3 Likes

@Michaelinvegas Haha sorry about that! It took me a while to get my act together :sweat_smile:

Can’t wait to strap my lite butt on a pair these and zoom zoom lol

I’ll give you the mount hardware but it’s going to hurt :joy:

1 Like

I bet it would my pockets probably be like wtf!

1 Like

So I was talking to Jerry …and unfortunately it seems that although the wheels are interchangeable …the only wheels that are going to fit v3 are 96mm Flywheels. I was hoping for 106mm fly wheels but they are too big and are not going to fit…I was hoping for 100mm MBS All Terrain wheels…but they also are not going to fit because they use different core than flywheels . …SHIT :frowning: …it is a pity that such a great motor is not going to have real interchangeable wheels :confused:

Looks like your 7 key is busted lol.

True (not clone) 97mm ABECs work, as well as smaller sizes.

107mm ABECs are centerset and too wide/deep to fit most anything, but if you shave a few mm off the inside they fit fine.

Most ABEC clones (not all) and the 100mm MBSAT wheels have spokes that are thicker than ABEC, but will work if willing to lightly dremel the spokes to allow the V3 prongs to fit. As all above, all mods at your own risk lol!

To be fair, Jerry said from the start (at least to me) that the 107mm ABEC were not going to work as-is until they were redesigned around a non-centerset profile. My understanding is that ABEC has done that and will release new 107mm at the end of summer, but I have not seen anything confirming that recently.

3 Likes

The wheels of change are coming

5 Likes

ill have mine too neighbor. I’m after u on the list haha can’t wait to meet again… with our matching helmets… (but mines not scratched) :wink:

2 Likes

So in terms of wheel size…you guys would opt for the largest wheel possible?

Just wondering

96mm minimum …would love to try 106mm but hey …they won’t fit :frowning: