Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Just like Scaramanga

Alright the esc is spoken for officially.

2 Likes

I’ll take if it falls through :rofl:

40T 12mm pullies for abec clones.

Was doing some 3D printer testing and printed four of these before realizing they were 12mm and not 15mm like I wanted.

Three are PETG and one is carbon fiber infused PLA (15%CF). The PETG had varying degrees of cleanliness as I was tweaking settings, but should all be mechanically similar. The bottoms (2nd pic) are a bit ugly, but all the teeth are totally fine.

I haven’t tested any of these, but they are all 100% infill.

I can print the retainer for the opposite side of the wheel if someone wants these.

Just pay for shipping from Canada (prolly like $8 untracked to USA, similar to Canada).

IMG_20190401_200857

IMG_20190401_200916

5 Likes

I’ll take 2 12mm pulleys. Never had 3D printed ones. How do they hold up to the torque put on them?

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you, to be honest. I’ve read people say PETG should be fine, but I haven’t tested them yet.

Having said that, I just finished putting together my single 6374 build back together with a 3D printed pulley on it. I could give it a try tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll take the other two pulleys if they’re not spoken for. I’m curious to see how 3d pulleys hold up on urethane.

Sure, no problem. It’d be one PETG and one CF-PLA though. Would you want me to print another one of either or, so that they match?

1 Like

Sure, that would be awesome. Is one material better than the other? I’m down for whatever you think is best or easiest.

k I’ll pm you

I take that back. I don’t need these.

1 Like

IMG_20190412_175834 6pin connectors for vesc Got plenty, taking up space 2€ flat EU shipping

4 Likes

Anyone got some cool stuff antispark related for cheap to Canada?

Wrong thread, this is for offers only

I’m technically looking for offers :wink:…okay I’m out. Got a thread to suggest?

Here ya go

1 Like

Oh… Gotta stop searching when I’m tired…thx

:open_mouth: What’s wrong with you man?!

I was expecting the Google search meme.