For the love of sk8tan! (5 inch pnuemetics with abec or kegel core)

Quite honestly there’s so little difference between 6 and 5 when you’re above the trucks, it was more just to see if it could be done for me.

But they won’t accept the order even if you have 2000 I think, the mould is gone, I doubt they will make it again.

I absolutely scoured the internet for another source and then my friend in China made a bunch of calls, in the end I gave up last week.

4 Likes

:frowning:

The height from the ground is not my concern. Only torque with Carvon like solution.

1 Like

“Look at these guys sweetheart, trying to get our tires”

“Not a chance sweetie pie”

4 Likes

His face is just so awful. I’d punch his nipples clean off and then keep them in a jar in the freezer, in 4 years time I’d visit him unannounced and show him his own perfectly preserved nipples just so that he could feel the pain all over again.

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

125mm 20€/wheel :slight_smile: iirc its 22mm bearing

ONLY 5x1 :pensive:

These skike wheels are everywhere in 5/1, they are wobbly and shit.

There’s builds from 2014 with them on.

is it the rim that makes them wobbly or more overall the width of the wheel that makes it bad?

1 Like

they are ok if you balance them.

1 Like

I got a box of skike wheels somewhere if someone wants to buy them lol.

I recognize that pulley setup! If you guys are interested, I found it on Alibaba.

Seems pretty cheap from their other postings, but I can’t tell exactly what this one costs. I submitted an inquiry.

How much mate? :slight_smile: