For Sale: Firefly Esk8 Remotes and Parts Kits *No longer accepting requests*

I’m in Perth WA if you have a spare one coming up. Thx

1 Like

I’ll keep you posted, if they work alright (and my mate doesn’t mind doing all the printing for me :stuck_out_tongue: ) I’ll let you know.

Parts should be in transit, so hopefully End of Feb I might get a start on the remote build

6520660768208157722 My mate has started a 5hr print for my remote parts.

1 Like

Going to move this to my own build page now to stop spamming this so you can keep track of me actually trying to put this together :slight_smile:

ain’t that the featherremote by @stefanme? not the firefly remote?

1 Like

Is the firefly from @SolidGeek.

Though I’m pretty sure they’re both pretty similar. This only has thumb wheel, not sure if the feather remote has a trigger as well. There was another version with a larger screen getting about that I might try to build after this round

that print im pretty sure is the feather remote. i know it is cause the firefly remote uses a 128x32 oled and the feather uses a 128x64 oled screen. plus the location of the screw holes are feather’s. Third, it is way to short to be a firefly.

This is the link I gave to my friend to print

So fingers crossed he printed the right thing :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll find out next week when I go visit him to pick it up :slight_smile: (else I might have to buy the bigger screen to build the Feather then )

ummm, read the bottom. inspired by!

tell him to reprint and use this one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2454391

Any chance i can get you to build me one now? i know its a long time since u closed the petition and since u last made a batch, but how much would it cost me to get a firefly remote built by you?

I think I’m selling mine, it was built by solidgeek for me. a0bcf7b60a68d7a27166ea070646bdc5e89e7a06_1_690x388

I haven’t actually ever used it, I bought it in hopes of using it but never built a board in time.

I would only ask 100 cuz technically it’s used, it has the wriststrap, different colour and updated ‘all in one pcb’ from solidgeek. Pm me if interested

Finish was something solidgeek went crazy over with this, it does have one minor blem on the black side( one purple, one black) but otherwise it’s a very smooth printing

E: sold.

3 Likes

No can do sorry. I’ve got a stockpile of parts at home for probably another 30 remotes, but I don’t live at home during the school year. As such, I’ve currently no access to parts or time to build them unfortunately

Pm’d

10char

Does this work with the focbox unity? If so, i may be interested

When are you home next time, and able to build one?

Sorry, already sold it :frowning:

oof

Contact @hyperIon1 he has one for a good price