Fogstar UK 15% off - 40 cells £108

Damn this looks so good… Where is my salary :smiley: I thinking of ditching LiPo Graphene for 10-15P of these as it would cost just fraction…

1 Like

If you buy 60 cells it costs you £174.96 after delivery or £2.916/cell

They sometimes do better deals than this so it isn’t all bad if you can’t get them now

At least they are not like Lipos in my case 8 x 6S 6Ah 65C packs ~800£ :smiley:

lol wtf :sweat_smile:

But they are so sweat… I dont even get voltage sag at 3.4V :smiley: Can charge upto 5C without even warming up :smiley:

1 Like

Much better than NKON, yes. In a box 3 times as big and with foam all around.

2 Likes

How did you find out it ends tomorrow? We talking end of day tomorrow?

I haven’t done a discharge test but inspecting the cells they look identical to my Nkon 30Qs. The only difference is that Fogstar seems to print this on them:

But apart from that the wrap is the same, labels the same (including the numbers underneath the pink wrap, on the body of the cell).

At least it tells noobs what + and - is :wink: - that is actually helpful though

is my math way off or is this after VAT exactly the same price that nkon has when you buy >10 cells?

I don’t think it is

I have checked multiple times :joy:

Also next day delivery for me

NKON: €3.65 = £3.19

Fogstar: £2.33 net = £2.80 gross

Also fogstars price also goes down but they don’t show that on the page

I called them just to be sure, it ends midnight on Friday.

Guy at work is thinking of getting some too to switch his power tools over to.

1 Like

LOL :smiley:

10char

hey guys i wanted to order there, but it doesnt let me change the Destination Country, is this offer for Great Britain?

Probably sorry bro

Your only chance is to use a reshipping service even then they may not want it - flight

1 Like

Don’t think he would be getting much of a deal after that.

Better to order from nkon