Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

If it makes you feel any better mine just showed up one day without ever having been trackable

AT LEAST IT ARRIVED mine hasn’t left China

Moving to Evolve heartland hey? Maybe GG can be to Esk8 what Silicone valley is to tech and interwebs.

Glad your making gains to get all the goods to everyone, can’t wait to get me focs so I can get my first build up and running!

Need to have a group ride with the queensland riders!

Hey, thanks for the updates :slight_smile: It could have could have been much easier if you explained everything from the beginning … Anyway thank you for your transparency.

Arrived :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where was my money clip?

Although the delay problem these products look very nice and well done. I´m looking forward to test it

How many days did you wait?

Ordered on cyber monday. Taken a week to arrive in the UK after status changing to ‘shipped’

Still awaiting fulfilment here :frowning:

I thought theh were supposed to ship all Nano X and Focbox orders this week?

im a sad bunny, just plugged mine in and it wont connect to the motor correctly :frowning: guess its going to have to be sent back

What do you mean by won’t connect to the motor correctly? I’m sure it’s not a problem with the FOCBOX itself.

just wont run motor detection. ive tried 3 diffrent motors aswell as 2 diffrent batterys, the only constant is the focbox itself. it connects to the pc fine, but it wont give live data of the motor and cant get motor detection to start.

What firmware are you using? Do you have PPM disabled in the PPM tab?

You got a money clip!!??

1 Like

Fw: 3.29 - Hw: 60 and ppm is disabled in the controll tab untill I get motor detection to work.

they are not HW6.0… And why did the firmware before event tested them in the original

odd, thats what mine came shipped with, ill see if I can redo the firmware update then.

Well… if you tried FW for HW6.0 you might have blown the DRV

Fuck - its odd though that it apparently came with 6.0 hw when it should have been 4.12. Im going to check my other focboxes if they have the weong hw version aswell