Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

Lol no, 2 boards hauling 1 trailer

Actually I did that too but sadly I didn’t photograph it. I know, I know. Without photos it didn’t happen

1 Like

I have been pestering them since the 10th day mark. They told me that it will definitely ship by 14th day and it delayed due to the stupid money clip which I didn’t even know was included. And here comes the 14th day which is a Friday but they told me that it won’t ship for at least another week due to crazy logistics issue during the holidays. If they don’t ship it by next week and it gets delay again, I am gonna issue a request for refund. This is getting ridiculous.and I paid 38 AUD for shipping that’s no small amount Maytech offered me their VESC at only $10 USD shipped to my address within 4 days…

1 Like

Well, you heard it first here guys. It’s the money clip that Is holding up all of our orders :laughing:

4 Likes

HAHA! What a joke!!!

3 Likes

A fucking money clip is what’s holding shit up?!? I think I literally just shit myself. Lmfao!!!

3 Likes

Fuck their money clip. Going straight in the trash

Old news :yum:

2 Likes

send it to me, I’ll use it to hold all the souls of the departed C notes that I sent to enertion

Just call me dickhead #15407 lol

Hey at least you’re ahead of me :yum:

1 Like

In my mind… I’m ahead of you too. :wink:

You probably ordered a shitload of cool shit though. :smile:

^^^ Yeah. Two shit words. One sentence. USA!!!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I feel like a free gift should not hold up the shipping. Generally when ever people do a free gift it is for the first certain people and they already have them.

So let’s all learn from this (if this is what’s really holding them up)

When running businesses in the future, NEVER tell folks what the free gift will be. That way you can make last-minute changes at-will and if it’s free, then nobody can complain

1 Like

Personally, I suspect what really happened was they weren’t manufactured yet, hence the low price. And I’m fine with that, as long as fast shipping wasn’t promised…

I know, stating the obvious and such

1 Like

I think the same , Quoting that they had 500 units to ship and go but by far none have bin validated to be shipped with the tracking #

1 Like

Yeah I agree, In my opinion just dont tell people there will be a gift and anything extra you give them will make their day, In all honesty the sale was enough for me to want to buy it and the ‘gift’ was just like a meh ok.

Now If they dont give the gift to speed up shipping times everyone will be like why did you promise it. I also feel that open lines of communication ASAP is crucial because as long as people know whats going on you can get some sympathy and maybe even help (I heard they went through a firing of the team as well as manufacture delay). I’m sure onloop will release a statement soon so hang tight all!