Focbox unity order delay?

HA! Wishful thinking in my part I guess.

1 Like

That’s an unacceptable amount of time to wait for it. Shit… I’ve never programmed or done anything, and if you told me to build an ESC and fulfill orders, I’d get it figured out in less time than they’ve taken. This is how people end up getting ousted from the game.

First batch is already delivered, some of the 2nd batch orders are pending which are already shipped. Some waiting for tracking ID. ETA for 3rd batch In the June 2019.

I think saying words without any research or date is not a good thing :slight_smile:

Shipped you mean.

My magic 8 ball says bullshit to waiting for half a year.

Then don’t wait is the simple answer :wink:

From our side, we always try to deliver as soon as possible. And also shared the updates,

As per the history

1st Batch orders were shipped and delivered on time, Due to some unfortunate events, only some of the 2nd batch orders (around 11 I guess) were delayed. Which is now covered before the shipping of 3rd batch. 2nd batch orders with Single FOCBOXes on it is primarily got delayed and now we already compensated those customers as well. I hope some of them will en-light you guys here as well

3rd Batch will be shipped to by next month (as per current data from logistics)

PS: Even replacement Unity orders are also fulfilled.

Haha! this really makes me smile

Thank you for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am happy that sheer inability to replace a warranty case makes you smile. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t need to say anything about it. It’s just how you take it :slight_smile: As per my knowledge, we have already taken care of replacement Unity orders, Almost all of them (excluding some recent ones)

They will get covered as well.

About your case, I think we offered replacement Unity to you even Jeff offered to cover everything Including the taxes.

Not sure what else is required :stuck_out_tongue:

Following through. Because I think I replied several times after that.

Not sure but I haven’t got any notification. Let me check if you’ve replied to that thread again.

PS: There is nothing personal with you mate! I really want to fix the issues you are having so if you haven’t replied to that thread then please do reply.

1 Like

I followed up, meet you there.

I am really sad to see even after Jeff’s offer you asked for the refund options and still asking for the refund options.

I think you guys have a very relaxed definition of on “on time”.

4 Likes

I got a bit traumatized after building a board for 9 months and bailing on the first ride the hardest in my life. Just left a sour taste in my mouth… Nothing personal, I am looking at options. So either a replacement, which is not the special batch one unity, or just a cold hard refund… I am planning to ride after healing anyways, whatever it takes.

1 Like

@ducktaperules For the first batch, we advertised the timeline before the shipments and I think we pretty much covered it. So you can say it was a relaxed definition. Check the history mate :slight_smile:

I already replied to that thread to sweeten the deal I think it will be Win-Win for both of us

@CarlCollins Are there changes to hardware between batches?

1 Like

There are very minute changes but pretty much hardware is same that’s why firmware update is possible on batch 1 - batch 3 Unitys.