FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Hello, i want to change the days my current set up to a foc box unity… but i still have to think about the erpm limit… with vesc 4.xx i was able to set 60.000, so does unity work? or how does it work? May not kill the box immediately. I built in a 12s Lipo battery and 2 motors with 2000kv each ( 3,2 kW ) Would like to run every motor with 70-80A each… Power of the problem concerning the erpm limit?

Best regards Flo

@boostem You will still need a BMS, you can use a charge-only bms which should be smaller.

@Flo091 60 kerpm is easily handled by the unity. We have tested up to 130 kerpm without any failure. The unity will give your board the power it needs.

@Deodand That means you think I can install the 200kv engines without any problems with 12s.

2 Likes

I run my Unitys with 12s and 220kv with no problem

3 Likes

And with what attitudes? Can you just send me two screens? If it works with you it must work with me also loosely :smile:

That would be super cool :wink:

1 Like

What do you want screens of? Attitude, you meen settings? 60-120A battery A depending on what board and 69A Motor

All videos here that are from the latest 3 month are with Unity, 12s and 220kv:

1 Like

Yeah i mean a screen of your settings… thx

1 Like

Do I need a antispark for the Unity? I’m assuming it has protection already…

Chur

It already has one built in.

2 Likes

And that’s a great part

@mackann

I’m sorry if I’m annoying… what did you say about your settings again?

1. max battery discharge
  2. max braking (battery)
  3. max motor
  4. max braking (motor) etc…

You can then make quite a lot of settings. I’m so insecure because I don’t want to ruin anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshot_20190223-165125

Screenshot_20190223-165118

1 Like

Just follow the guided setup on the first page. There’s a button, “guided setup”

What battery and what motors do you have? If I know that I can help you :slight_smile:

Has any one made a heat sink plate for the unity that can be mounted in a enclosure?

Some think like this for dule FOCBOX image https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2408/6975/products/IMG_0381_600x.jpg?v=1531836944

not yet and its killing me.

I need it.

1 Like

:grin::+1: IMG_20190214_183741 IMG_20190214_183733

7 Likes

You have my attention and wallet.

I don’t make them sry, I just let @3dservisas use my Unitys to make it so I got a test example for it. I think they will do a groupe buy later but I’m not sure. It’s realy nice I will use them in my 2wd boards that use 120A battery, the temperatures is lower for sure, will do a real compare with and without after I done my surgery for my shoulder next week and can stand on the board again…

3 Likes

You in the states?

@Darkie02 @anon64938381

2 Likes