FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Oracle Virtualbox MAC OS because then you just need the OS. Which I believe you can find at this link it is el capitan OS

Edit: I PM you a link and a how too.

Eh? What’s your price? I can probably let one or two go with enough incentive.

1 Like

E:

1 Like

Is there a heatsink in the works that can help move heat outside of the enclosure? I dont feel comfortable putting all of my electronics in a sealed box

something like… this but for the Unity… of course x)

1 Like

So I presume @brenternet ate his nipples after all.

Pointless = no nipples.

4 Likes

there’s 4 mounting holes on the bottom of the heatsink, so you can easily attach another heatsink to the unity without opening anything up.

The Unity was the only v ESC flavor that was able to sustain 80A (each motor) for 90 seconds. But i guess extra cooling/thermal mass will not hurt.

1 Like

I just finished watching your video before I commented! Haha

I know that the vesc can withstand it, I’m just more worried about the health of everything else in the box :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I’ve got to find someone to make me a custom heatsink too… :joy::joy: (Whoever can, pm me pls)

1 Like

Getting a bit worried - still no tracking id for me and my (also Finnish) friends package is nearly here already, even tho I ordered weeks before him. What kind of customs issues are we talking about here? Never had any before.

Mine is arriving on Friday and I already clenched my butt cheeks for them 100€+ of taxes… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Mine is arrive Friday as well… 24$CAD fortunately for duty taxes via DHL (definetly expected that much)…

Mine is going to be 87€ for import and 30€ for DHL unless some magic happens and I get it without taxes. It never happens…

@Deodand I think boss man @onloop should buy you a Mac for work purposes and make a gift of it to you for all your hard work sorting the unity out… win win for everyone!! Do you know when there will be a manual uploaded I used the link on the card that came with my unity but there was nothing there?? Also as I am new to setting up a esc is there a way to adjust the max speed in slow setting vs fast on nano-x controller as well as variable throttle response for both? I had a quick look at the windows software couldn’t see anything that directly isolated which throttle response/max speed should be used for each? Ideally I was hoping to use the slow mode for cruising max speed of like 30kph and fast as max for the board which in theory is 60+kph…

4 Likes

Dude I got a message about taxes to pre-pay. Two unity’s and they only charged me £4.29. I have no idea how that has happened. It should be have been in the £80 range.

1 Like

You guys in Europe need to move somewhere else your governments are raping you!! €100 tax that messed up!! Anything under $1000aud you pay nothing on here in Australia… maybe time to move!! We have awesome beaches and weather :wink:

1 Like

shhhh dont let them know :wink:

@Balth81 but the drop bears, man. Theyre gonna getcha

@anon64938381 can you even call yourself a man if you haven’t fought off a drop bear and wrestled a crocodile while being bitten by deadly snakes??

2 Likes

you forgot the armies of tarantulas… :grimacing:

spider below :slight_smile:

in all seriousness though, Im trying to move somewhere warm after I finish school… its either west coast or Australia… are the animals actually as bad as people say? :joy:

Come to Ohio. We need more esk8 and it’s affordable AF

1 Like

Just wrote up a mini rant about my degree and school, not gonna bore you, but Ive thought about it… Im just worried about job availability :frowning: