FOCBox Unity Group Buy

Read the thread. @ksfacinelli has not been responding lately.

3 Likes

Yeah same lol

Okā€¦ I am still breathing and skating just have been traveling almost 100% since December. I apologize as I have not been on the forum as I needed to concentrate on a technical problem and opportunity for Facebook. It has been one of the most challenging technical / operational problems I was challenged with in my career and when this sort of things happens I turn off all social media and focus on the solution. The good news is I believe I can now come out of my cave. I will try to be more active in the future.

Kevin

I do have 10 Unity Esc available that are on US soil however I will be out of the country until Friday. If anyone is interested Let me knowā€¦(because of difficulty shipping international these unit will only be available to continental US delivery addresses, sorry all others but I learned my lesson trying to do International)

Kevin

Thatā€™s a pretty pathetic excuse. You are untrustworthy.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Did you buy from me? I sent out over 190 unity controllers on time and had two issues with International shippingā€¦

And refunded bothā€¦ original post was only US customersā€¦

Read the postā€¦

I bought from him and got mine quickly after he received the group buy. Seems like if he was trying to do a scam this wouldnā€™t be the way to go about it. I will say he probably shouldnā€™t organize a future group buy if he knows he will be unavailable within the next 4-5 months, but I he isnā€™t dishonest.

1 Like

But simply turning off social media because he has some work to do is also not the way to go about it. Even just a singular message would have made quite a few people feel a bit better about the whole situation

2 Likes

Are there any more available? Iā€™m canadian