FOCBox Unity Group Buy

Canada @frenchy Iceland @Grozniy

2 Likes

Yep anyone else would be appreciatedā€¦I feel like a real shoe to the two International guysā€¦

Kevin

glad to hear your ok!

3 Likes

Good to hear you ok @ksfacinelli Besides the two who already paid it looks like there is still an interest from most other guys on your list to get the unity. They just waiting on a pm from you how to proceed further. If you have a free minute, just let the people on your list know. If you want we also can make a poll for you and find out who is still interested and swap out people who not interested anymore to people who would like to get there place.

6 Likes

@ksfacinelli I would still like to get my unity from you

3 Likes

Does anyone here have a Unity they wanna part with or a spare one?

If thereā€™s any that bailed and you have a spare, Iā€™d like to pick up.

@ksfacinelli any news for me?

Maybe we could do one for eu?

2 Likes

@ksfacinelli Iā€™m still waitingā€¦

10 Likes

I am down for the group buy. Is it still on?

Sadly I had to file PayPal refund claim. I just canā€™t wait any longer :frowning: sorry

3 Likes

Got my refund

12 Likes

Is Kevin ok so? Seems to have disappeared

2 Likes

Not sure looks like he hasnt been around since feb.

3 Likes

Just seems out of character, that is why otherwise would have assumed a normal ghosting

It is a little weird but glad @Grozniy you were able to get a refund.

2 Likes

Hey anyone on this group buy that wants to get rid of one? I just decided to do a 4wd build and I need another Unity.

1 Like

I get what youā€™re saying here but unless heā€™s perished it only takes 10 seconds to log in to the forum and update people. He has their money, itā€™s not like its just a courtesy. As mentioned before, even North Korea have internet now.

5 Likes

You can mark me down for a group buy if numbers are still needed