FOCBOX (£110) NANO-X (£40) UK & EUROPE (EU) - * BUY NEW * Next Day UK Delivery * >> ** ALL SOLD! ** << :D

OK No worries!

@Jammeslu do you still want the last FOCBOX? Please let me know ASAP…

Thanks!

@Komodo Got mine in the mail today, thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry, i got a better price I Will not need it anymore

Glad you got it all OK!! :grinning: Good luck with the possible Trampa/MTB build! :wink:

1 FOCBOX STILL REMAINING!

No ‘‘Reserve’’ for this one: If you would like this FOCBOX go straight ahead & send money to PayPal.Me/DanBeare; I will post the FOCBOX out ASAP within 24hrs of reciieving payment! :money_mouth_face:

Single FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + EUROPE P&P = £125.94 PayPal.Me/DanBeare/125.94 or Single FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + UK P&P = £121.94 PayPal.Me/DanBeare/121.94

(FOCBOX Serial # A46957)

Thanks!!

Hey @Idea Your FOCBOX are on thee way!! :slight_smile: Check out the Google spreadsheet for your Tracking Number & link to the Royal Mail website! :nerd_face:

DAN.

Hi Dan, I’ll take the last one. Postage to Aberdeen. Once confirmed I’ll make the payment this afternoon. Thanks

Not a problem! As soon as you can get the payment sent to me its yours! :slight_smile: I will be able to post out tomorrow morning before work! :wink:

Single FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + UK P&P = £121.94 PayPal.Me/DanBeare/121.94

IT’S DONE :clap:

1 Like

@KOMODO Thank you very much :smiley:

Thanks @jga!

Your Hamster has been posted so will get to you before 1pm Monday!.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Please check the Google Spreadsheet for your Tracking Number! :grin:

Perfect! It arrived on Saturday morning! That was a very fast delivery. Hope to be able to make use of it quickly Thank you

1 Like

I received the package. Thank you.

1 Like