FOCBOX (£110) NANO-X (£40) UK & EUROPE (EU) - * BUY NEW * Next Day UK Delivery * >> ** ALL SOLD! ** << :D

Hahaha … …What Pic?.. … :wink: (oops!)

I was editing on my phone yet again at work, my bad! Thanks for pointing it out! :nerd_face:

Indeed! :smile: & Thanks!!

BTW @nthatchable & @riva_00 I have FINALLY updated the list & spreadsheet to include your tracking numbers etc! :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

No worries @sayekim!

& Thanks! It’s always good to know when the items have been received unharmed!

Good luck with the Meepo upgrades!! :grinning:

I will probably be in contact sometime in the future regarding FOC mode etc but I have a lot of other parts to buy before I dive deep into the research of FOCBOX testing & setup.

No doubt like programming many other electronic components, lots of reading will be involved & things such as the versions & settings will need to be triple checked bore changing anything! :nerd_face: Fun times!

Good luck & Thanks again!!

1 Like

Stuff was waiting in reception at work for me, cheers @KOMODO.

1 Like

If you still have a couple, I’ll take 2x

Pm me your email for PayPal payment.

Delivery would be in UK, (near Cambridge)

1 Like

FOCBOX’s arrived in the post this morning, thanks @KOMODO :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @Edward_Spud,

I am just waiting on a reply from @Idea to confirm whether he definitely wants a couple sent to him…

If he doesn’t want them then they are yours! :slight_smile:

Just to confirm, the price would be: ’>> Dual FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + UK P&P = £235.68

If you don’t mind hanging around for a bit then I will give you a definite answer ASAP!

THANKS!

Glad you got it all OK!! :sunglasses:

Just been having a short read: Are the FOCBOX & NANO-X upgrades for ‘‘The Cat’’?

No worries @nthatchable!

Keep up the good work! & keep us all updated on the ‘‘Bike’’! :wink: If it’s anything like your previous projects on your website then I’m sure it will be a quality product! :grinning:

Current ‘SUB LIST’:

@idea ’>> Dual FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + EUROPE P&P = £239.68 (AWAITING CONFIRMATION…)

@Edward_Spud ’>> Dual FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + UK P&P = £235.68 (2ND PRIORITY)

@DK-Odense '>> Dual FOCBOX… (3RD PRIORITY)

Likely FOCBOX remaining: QTY 1

If they are available, I will definitely have them.

Just off to work, appreciate that I am second in reserve and you are waiting to hear back from first reservist before confirming they are available to me. However I now won’t be back home until this evening, so unable to pay until tonight…after 19:40 GMT… So, please don’t release to third reservist until I get chance to pay :slight_smile:

Richard Gear prefers Gerbils

Hey @Edward_Spud Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Unfortunately you have just missed out on the 2 FOCBOX as @Idea has now confirmed his order; I will let you know ASAP if anything changes!..

Thanks for being patient! :vulcan_salute:

Yes “the cat” is being re-done with FOCBOX’s, technically it doesn’t need it, but i’m also re-doing the drive wheels as 3d printed hubs, along with new 12/15mm belts and going to use Evolve’s extra-wide gullwing hangars. Should be done by the time my legs back to full strength. But i think i may like building more than riding…

Put me on a waiting list for one or two if possable

No problem @Jammeslu, There is now 1 last FOCBOX remaining so it’s yours if you would like it!? :slight_smile:

Just to confirm would you like this delivered to EUROPE or the UK?

Single FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + EUROPE P&P = £125.94 PayPal.Me/DanBeare/125.94 or Single FOCBOX + PayPal Fee + UK P&P = £121.94 PayPal.Me/DanBeare/121.94

Thanks!! DAN.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha I think this is a universal language so delivery not required! :smile:

I’m not sure I should like this post as I may get arrested or something…? lol! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 FOCBOX REMAINING!

@Jammeslu If you would prefer to wait out for 2 & do not want the Single FOCBOX then the last FOCBOX will go to @Acido

Please let me know as soon as you get a chance… Thanks again!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bought one, dont need it anymore