FOC ME! (Foc-Box’s For Sale) U.S. [instock = 9]

Ended up ordering from your site thanks!

1 Like

I was looking for a FOCBOX - Scoo_B_SK8 - PM’d me with info. I paid him via paypal for the item and have not heard from him since. It’s been a week and I have emailed him several times to confirm my order… Nothing… Anyone else have problems with Scoo_B_SK8 communicating or delivering items? Next steps will be dispute through paypal but what a pain that would be …

@MarcShane I ordered 2 focbox from him last week. Yet to hear back from him. But I’m gonna give it a bit more time. I haven’t tried contacting him aside from telling him payment had been sent.

I also ordered one from him last week told me it would be shipped Thursday maybe make it to me Saturday. Never got an email saying it shipped and still no focbox :disappointed: do I really need to file a dispute??

@Scoo_B_SK8 seems like a good guy. I don’t think he’s tying to pull one over on anybody. Maybe it’s a busy week on his end of life.

Any news @ClaytonC @MarcShane ?

Still nothing and no response. My focbox from longhairedboy which I ordered about a week before came in today tho. Starting to feel sketchy considering he said I should’ve seen it Saturday so Monday-Tuesday at the latest :thinking:

Trying not to jump to assumptions…

Still nothing. No communication or FOCBOX.

Filed for a refund with Paypal. It will take a minimum of 2 weeks…I hope this guy is alright- he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth…

Chris

No good… ugh I really don’t wanna have to do the same. He hasn’t replied to my messages or sent me anything since I sent payment tho. I can tell he’s logged in a few times. Balls

Nah, looks like he is ‘around’. Posted 10 days ago and was seen logged on a few hours ago. Who knows…

@Scoo_B_SK8 Bueller?? Gonna give scooB till Monday to get back to me. If I don’t hear back or have my order I guess I’ll start a claim as well… Hopefully he’s okay and maybe just having a rough week.

Let me know how that goes. Having a hard time being patient at this point. Wish I would at least get a reply back to any of my messages Got my focbox heatsink case in the mail that I ordered a week after ordering the focbox them self…

Sorry… @MarcShane @ClaytonC @Skunk

Got called up to work for my first week back at work since broken and tore knee. Unfortunately was so far in the sticks that there was no phone service at best.

@ClaytonC & @Skunk your orders have been sent out and mail your tracking info, hoping should see it monday/tuesday.

@MarcShane messaged you some options on what you want to do moving forward.

3 Likes

Haha, awesome! I knew it had to be something. Thanks bud.

1 Like

@Scoo_B_SK8

Still have a couple?

Will have more in stock this Wednesday july 18

2 Likes

Ok. Let me know

1 Like

I’m keen on 2 to Australia. How much??