FOC ME! (Foc-Box’s For Sale) U.S. [instock = 9]

@Deckoz @Eboosted @ksfacinelli @myreala @pixelsilva

Some may know some may not…

be sure to INSPECT your FOCBOX’s thoroughly before powering up -film on heat pad -any bit of solder that bridges

seen a few topics on this very recently thats killing focbox’s.

also be sure when you do plug in that your phase wires are not touching.

if anyone has any other useful unboxing tips please share

4 Likes

I normally take mine apart and check the pads.and any crooked components (vertically) that could short on the housing. And I normally always power up with a 4s first. To load firmware, setup canbus and do detections…or at least a base detection… I may be wrong but I think the detection uses the current saved settings and then adjusts them. I’d have to look at the code. But I’ve always felt like if I do a detection at 10-13s it’s rough… But if I do it at low voltage first and save then do 10-13s detection it runs smoother.

Idk just random stuff I do.

2 Likes

@Deckoz @Eboosted @ksfacinelli @myreala @pixelsilva

Took the liberty of opening up one I have from same batch…

!

Everything looks legit.

1 Like

do happen to have a rough idea when u may order another batch? trying to decide what my options are for the interim… thx

@accrobrandon they’re ordered, still waiting on delivery confirmation date.

@Scoo_B_SK8 is the man. Quick shipping. Packaging was perfect.

Nothing on @Scoo_B_SK8 fault. But my package got delivered to the wrong house. He got on wit h USPS immediately, and we both worked to try to track it down. I ended up getting a mapp of the delivery scan, and went door knocking. 19 later… “you must be Brad”.

Anyway, booted and ran detection just fine. Neither of the ones shipped to me had the “film” and the thermals we’re aligned properly.

Thanks bro!

6 Likes

@Scoo_B_SK8 I received mine a few days ago. Thank you! Your the man.:+1: :rofl: :yum:

1 Like

UPDATE: 4/27

Just received Confirmation of shipment, should be arriving next week. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Are they already all spoken for?

4 left (bump :wink: )

1 Like

So you have 4 more?

I might need two more if there is a discount for returning customers :wink:

Just launch new site… https://thefinckfamily.com/

thanks all for your support! CHEERS!

2 Likes

Got 1 left…

Got More in…

FocBox_B-3

1 Like

How much shipped US?

Site is down.

Thank you for the heads up! will get on that asap.

2 Likes

www.thefinckfamily.com is back up and running

also added some HM_10 Bluetooth modules + UART connectors

Thank again to @b264 … good looking out

1 Like

Okay, I don’t know how this is possible but I ordered a focbox on a Friday morning, shipping from MN to CA and received it Sunday afternoon.

He’s a WITCH!!! And I am an amazed and grateful customer. Thanks for the incomprehensible shipping speed

5 Likes

Finally made an account and can’t figure out how to or if I can pm yet. Do you still have 1 of these available? Wanna get my build going thanks!