Flipsky fsvesc 50a sk8-esc

I posted a bit further up, they’ll do $124 if we buy 20.

1 Like

@uigiroux would you organize this group buy or prefer that I do it?? With whom you have been talking in the company??

A couple people, mostly Zhang Barbie. I could, or if you want to that’s fine too.

A regular user needs to organize the group buy

1 Like

Nice!!

Can you do it for us?? Please mark me on the post and I will help you talking with them and some other stuff.

Let’s do it and give them the opportunity to show us the quality of their product.

Ugh, It seems I’ve been demoted from lvl 3 for some reason… Ok well no worries, that disqualifies me though so someone else will have to handle the GB.

That is ok. I am Basic user as well. :frowning: :frowning:

I’ll certainly help with anything needed and talk with them, but I can’t run it since my member level has gone down from lvl 3, lol.

Give me a little time and I’ll try and get someone to help on this. :wink:

1 Like

Perhaps since I’ve been level 3 and this isn’t something that I’m making myself I might be allowed to run it? I don’t know… I’ll ask though.

That is perfect.

You would need to be a current lvl 3 in order to do so.

someone do it or I would for no profit. but @trampa if they are using your language and claims I’m sure that’s aggravating and that bothers me as a customer.

I wish one of these Chinese suppliers would step up with something solid, or maybe they already have and we don’t know. the lack of reliable vescs especially now with axle and chaka gone, and we have a forum to do testing.

1 Like

Also guys let’s not get ahead of ourselves, why do a Group Buy on something untested, especially when none of us have none of the details on how it works exactly.

Has anyone here worked out how ones suppose to run dual with Anti Spark switches on both? Or how well it’s Heatsinks work or if it’s design (which has been critiqued by respected members of the forum) would mean $124+ down the drain ? Didn’t think so.

Hold off on Group Buy talks until this Piece of hardware has been tested by someone like @longhairedboy or a respected third party.

Don’t feel like reading a whole month worth of complaints in the future.

1 Like

I think LHB actually ordered one of these for testing. Or it might be the version 4 they have… On the plus side, I believe they have a 1 year warranty…

we could be that testing. how many testers have there been of their esc in foc so far? I’m not jumping into anything but the lack of reliable vescs makes me want to get some organized testing done

and with a hub motor vs a much faster spinning motor with a pulley it might be apples and oranges and work on the hub but not the pulley maybe.

1 Like

Yay 1 year warranty from a non US/Euro company that isn’t bind by our laws and can easily use warranty to make you pay out $300 for a piece of hardware over the course of a year due to possibke intentional hardware negligence. Woopdedo

But these things are huuuuge. Far wider than would fit in a regular enclosure in dual settup.

1 Like

That can be done , but don’t call it and condone I.T under a group buy, we should call It something else, because i guarantee people are going to jump on it as group buys on the forum are usually for reliable products or from reliable individuals.

Ok, or not…? I’m just stating stats about the product, no need to take out any of your reservations on me.

1 Like