Flipsky fsvesc 50a sk8-esc

How did they message you on Facebook?

Barbie Zhang

Yes be carefull, they contact me also everywhere with different sales persons.

Not sure about the quality

I think they are here for quick money, not sure …

I believe LHB has purchased 2 of their VESC 6 to test out so hopefully we’ll find out soon enough.

1 Like

2 Likes

Guys please this vesc is a good vesc in my eyes i got one to they contacted me and i thought why not works good a video is in the making off the vesc!!

You got one already? Are you running single or dual? Pics??

Currently running a single vesc i have direct contact with the designer and factory so if you guys have any questions im here :smiley: im currently building a 10s6p battery pack if that is finished i will make the video off the vesc.

here a little video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNv6Hrfptc&feature=youtu.be motor running on foc mode atm

All I want is a non biased review of this VESC…

2 Likes

I can say whatever i want about the vesc i bought it myself… i only help making this vesc better…

is it all the original BOM? it looks like a double stacked cap at least.

Damn I was hoping it was the VESC 6 you had. I wish they made the one got a 100A like the Maytech one LHB is testing.

but 100 amps is overkill and doubt youd need so much power. i never get overcurrent/heat shutdowns, but i have blown up bits that weren’t part of the upgraded bom

they are in the making off a 200a vesc based module to for electric gokarts and small cars they said :stuck_out_tongue:

Well not that you’d use it but from what I’ve read they are far less prone to breaking down than the 50A versions.

Or is it 60A ones that are super reliable?

The brake down reliability has nothing to with rating! It has only something to with design. It’s funny people refer to the Flipsky ESC as the VESC 6. It’s obviously a totally different design. You wouldn’t call a Subaru a Toyota or a VW a Mercedes. Different designs and brands.

Only because Flipsky copies our words from our website and use a branding they shouldn’t use doesn’t make the thing a VESC 6. I get email from them, made up from our website text, LOL…

I hope Flipsky will realize that it doesn’t work in their favor to use other peoples wording and branding to advertise their products.

1 Like

I have to agree with you entirely on this one. Though I’m guilty of calling it that all the time… I guess that’s for convenience sake though.

Guys,

I’ve been talking with them for at least one month.

They are working pretty hard to build a good product for us with a honest price.

I know that some companies maybe are awe about the appearence of new concurrents in the market, however I am believing that FlipSky is going to deliver us a good product with high performance as well other companies are already doing.

I am pretty anxious about testing it and give you a detailed review. I already bought one, and when it arrives I will do it for you guys.

As @uigiroux mentioned before, if we organize a GB for some units they can give us a huge discount. If you want I can organize this group in another forum post.

In concluison I am hoping that they are going to build a good product and provide us more options of VESC 6 for buiyng.

do group buy please! what kind of price? if a place does a vesc version that shows solid on foc and we can all get a bunch to test that sounds great. @trampa your stuff is too expensive and especially for us in the usa. and in my mind it probably is overkill in the current handling ability. ive never had a temp shutdown running two! especially with people who are running two we just need it to not breakdown. I don’t even want bells and whistles and would be happy with a non-adjustable version if it was preset well. 124? when’s the groupbuy start? what more you know about it? any warranty? any endorsement by people who use it on foc or know about the bits?

2 Likes

I’d really like to see a dual case, since the two power buttons is a bit odd. They’d solve many problems if they were to make this a dual unit.