Flipsky dual esc group buy 130$

I forget I think six. On my phone

So how many dual 4.2 were in the first batch?

Ten at least. If not fifteen. I don’t know. U want the bucks back or the 6.6s. It’s too long a wait n I’m hoping to be done doing group buys on these things and hope someone else takes over.

Can you just refund my payment. It seems like it’ll be too much of a hassle.

1 Like

Looks like I was in the second group buy and not the first :frowning:

This works out though since it turns out I don’t need a new esc to fix my board, when u got time to do refunds thatd be great

Could I get the 6.6s Dual?

Ok, turns out I was in the first batch (~#13) and got it today. Thank you, @Hummie!

@dollabillplz the email address you posted on the google doc isn’t showing in my paypal. anyone else who was in on the second dual group buy, and even if you were writing to me privately, please write here to make it easier, tell me the email address you paypaled me from and if you want the 6.6s I got instead at 220 for both including shipping and insurance or refund

Hi Hummie, may I switch to 2x 6.6 please? I’m trying to finish my board before I go on vacation, so time is of the essence!

My email is: RRXX

Should I send the difference through PayPal? Please let me know,

And thank you for the hard work!

Not the dual 6.6, just a single unit 6.6 lol. Thank you again @Hummie. And you’re holding on to it for me until further notice.

[email protected]

1 Like

refunded @dollabillplz

your email doesn’t show in my paypal. maybe we talked about it don’t remember but if you tell me the news here… @Kingjamez going out in the morning. two 6.6s. now @ze12o yea paypal the difference and Ill get them out tomorrow now @J0ker3366 holding a 6.6 hopefully take a dual @ElectricCoast 4 6.6s with canbus [email protected] going now @TheCrow motors and centrax wheels gotta spin n then out

2 Likes

Why didn’t you squeeze the rest of us from this second group buy in there?

@Hummie additional monies have been sent to you via paypal for the 4 flipsky 6.6’s in place of the 2 dual flipsky 4.2’s.

1 Like

@Hummie

monies also sent for the difference from 1x dual 4.2 to 2x 6.6

1 Like

and I have one more dual if someone wants it. going to the po in just over an hour. if you read back my last post ive been organizing and updating where I am. sorry this is so disorganized but so it went @mtuan293 if you want one

1 Like

I pm’d you saying I want it!

1 Like