Flipsky dual esc group buy 130$

just as before. here it is

and here’s where you need to fill in the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ak5eUwpS4wBmHSVPdw_862PvcoRRrHKPZIPnRpab5xA/edit

Flipsky have shown to be fast at getting them out and i get them out quickly as well and you get tracking and usps priority which is maybe two days shipping.

1 Like

That was faster to arrange than I though @hummie! Lol.

Here you go @ElectricCoast :laughing:

1 Like

Purchased 2 of them from you and paid via pp Hummie. Thanks

1 Like

might squeeze you in the first buy as theyre shipping wednesday. tell you if not and how long will be otherwise, …otherwise assume youre in and coming wednesday

1 Like

OK sounds good. No worries either way. Thanks for all your hard work!

and the bad news…i just got…its not this wednesday and “next wednesday” means NEXT wednesday. so we have a week and couple days. sorry folks surprise to me. the 6.6s came immediately. if you want your bucks back pm me and easy. but they do ship very fast, like 3 days, and i can get them to you in 2 to 3 days after with usps priority.

I’m all good Hummie, No rush here. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Jist curious which batch shipment I was in

oo that was a mistake and just corrected it and this is the only flipsky dual group buy that has happened. due to be shipped this coming wed.

1 Like

@Hummie any updates on the order?

1 Like

Purchased one. PP sent. Thanks

I held off and will order tonight. They’ll be here before end of next week.

2 Likes

Yes! Hope I’ll get it by the end of next week. Can’t wait :smiley:

new to the forums, just paid you as well @Hummie ! Thanks for the hard work!

(accidentally paid you $120, but sent another $10 payment :smiley: )

1 Like

I had two packages lost recently using usps priority. Never happened before and now twice. Usps priority is insured for only 50$ standard I think and have to confirm that but writing to offer more insurance. I’ll find the details on cost and if u want to do it we can figure it before I ship. They should be shipped to me today. Xxxxxx

Did you buy any extra that I can pay for now @Hummie?

I don’t think so. I’m more interested in the 6.6 as I always run foc. But after they come will do another group buy n likely in stock

1 Like

Hey Hummie, will we get tracking numbers when you ship?

Thanks in advanced!

yes. ill post them up more visible this time.

UK Shipping possible?