First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

This. I have 750 miles on my superflys and 0 chunking. When I first got them I did rounds of hard carving and light sliding until the surface of the wheels were gently roughed up and they have been wonderful ever since.

@torqueboards, can we have a good surprise for Black Friday ?
I’m afraid to spend all my money before the realease of the Direct Drive… ha ha ha

4 Likes

@FredXanadu Yeah, we’ll be releasing the pre-order on Black Friday as well as 110mm wheels. Trying to get some videos on the performance as soon as we can but we’re barely learning (amateurs) lol.

13 Likes

Count me in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…Colors?

Could you post the link into this thread on Black Friday so we don’t miss it and be too late for the GB, please

2 Likes

With the wheel cores, are they centreset or offset?

They are offset cores

3 Likes

Same here. Evolve 107s with 100s of miles on them. First ride out one rear wheel chunked, got worried, did loads of reading, saw same problem all over internet… But since then they haven’t lost any thane at all. Now thinking it’s just a random thing, like when I bought a new car tyre and got puncture on day one. Sometimes shit just happens !

1 Like

BIG UP @torqueboards !

tenor

2 Likes

Ok so I think this has been asked already but could you maybe publish the price? :smile:

2 Likes

I need to know too D:

this decides my allegiance to torqueboards or keugy :ooo

(love you both)

3 Likes

@torqueboards I thought the direct drives were going to be available for Preorder today

2 Likes

…and wheels :thinking:

1 Like

i’m not hurry my wallet is empty…

@ElectricCoast @LukePL They will be soon. We’re working on getting some photos finished.

9 Likes

I think you somewhere posted something about cyber monday… :smile:

Yeah, at the latest :slight_smile: We’ll try getting it up as soon as we can.

1 Like

One again: Any idea about the price? :smile: