First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

just say where/when to send the funds for a pre-order of these :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See told ya ^^^^^

1 Like

@Skunk mostly 110mm wheels but we’ll probably have 90mm options as well.

1 Like

:heart: 110mm for the win :heart:

2 Likes

estimated release date ?

We keep asking. He’s not ready to put a date on it yet.

This is the mark of a real company, that starts selling stuff once they have quality parts IN-STOCK and ready to ship

6 Likes

I’ve had nothing but a good experience with @torqueboards and his site. Nothing is perfect it’s a very small company as long as you know and understand that then you won’t be dissapointed by their products and service.

3 Likes

Yes @torqueboards is a great esk8 company. They’re like the Metroboard of the DIY world.

6 Likes

At this point I’m in no rush for them to come out anymore. I’ve overspent the past few months and summer is coming to an end. I’d like to get in on these tho when they come out. Winter build hopefully

6 Likes

Any updates or news yet?

Hey @torqueboards, got any new images, bluprints, a sketch on a napkin, a drawing with your finger over the dirty winshield… anything bro (??)

…Pleassse!!!

10 Likes

@pixelsilva - lol Should have something soon… :laughing:

6 Likes

Soon he says. Always soooon

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Just kidding thank you for making cool stuff

5 Likes

send us the pre order link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, well, well… look what we got heree!!

@moon

:point_up_2: …I’ll bet you the lower truck is the one TB is going to use with the new Direct Drive motor (or whatever their name)… :point_down:

See @torqueboards? nothing is kept hidden between heaven and earth. :sunglasses::yum:

5 Likes

Hijacking my screenshot :stuck_out_tongue: (also carbon fiber parts are done but china holiday…)

2 Likes

Do I see built-in split angles on those base plates?

3 Likes

may i quickly interject to go ahead and drop something i found on discord? https://www.metasurfesk8.com/product-page/metasurf-direct-drive-performance-motor

thoughts?

5 Likes