First DIY/ Liftboard Mod

They so cheap, they are selling them here at Walmart & Sams Club in Tampa, the Liftboard brand is trying really hard to sell them so they trying to sell them in dept. stores, I know someone who bought one and returned it back to Sams Club, to many glitches.

Finally finished board on the Bustin’ Maestro 39" deck, waiting for the 97mm abecs this week for the final touch, 90mm torque board wheels for now. ^.^

1 Like

Whew just took it for the first ride today, what a massive improvement from that loaded Poke deck I first tried. The ride quality was just so smooth, the bamboo deck definitely absorbs the cracks much better, while not being overly flexible like a vanguard deck. By far one of the most comfy boards I’ve ridden, very happy with the completed vision! Thanks to @torqueboards for their awesome site and parts to make this beast!!

2 Likes

Do you still have a good liftboard battery? I need one for my dual setup and got screwed buying board second hand with lies. Only get about a mile out of it then dead. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you Joey