- Deck: Bamboo Raven Top Mount Double Kick Deck (With Standard Grip)
- Motor: Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 260kv Brushless Outrunner
- Motor Mount: Enertion Motor Mount
- Trucks: Caliber II Fifty Caliber 10"/50 Degrees Blackout Trucks
- Wheels: 83mm Pro Longboard Wheels w/ Bones Bearings & Spacers
- Hardware: Sector 9 Bolt Pack Set, Black, 1.25Inch
- Hardware: 1/4" RISER PADS (set of 2)
Hardware: Everland AllInOne Skate Tool White
Battery: Turnigy 5000mAh 6S 20C Lipo Pack (x2)
Battery Protection: Turnigy Soft Silicone Lipo Battery Protector (5000mAh 6S Black) 145x51x53mm
Battery Meter: 2016 Battery Capacity Tester Indicator for 12V 24v 36v 48v CAR Lead-acid lithium
- Charger: iMAX B6
- Charger: Hobbyking Parallel Charging Board for 6 Battery Packs 2~6S (XT90)
- Wiring: Hilitchi Black and Red 10/12/14 AWG Gauge Silicone Wire
- Connectors: Polymax 5.5mm Gold Connectors 10 pairs (20pc)
- Connectors: XT90S AntiSpark Connector 2pairs
- ESC: Hobbyking YEP 120A LV (26S) Brushless Speed Controller with Selectable SBEC
- Reciever: HobbyKing® ™HKGT2B 3CH 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver w/Rechargable Lii
Everything on that list has been purchased except for the battery because of the high shipping charges from the international warehouse on HobbyKing.com.
I have a few questions that I am desperately in need of help for.
Am I missing anything necessary? Any wires, connectors, BMS, or anything necessary for the board?
Do I need a programming card or is the ESC sufficient?
Will this switch work for my setup?
Anyone have any idea where I can get the batteries I mentioned but at a cheaper shipping cost? Or an alternative battery setup that can provide at least 10,000 mAh 6S, at a similar price range?