Evolvenstein: Carbon Gen2 + Enertion Focboxes + Maytech Motors + UNiK Mounts + Trampa Wheels + Photon Remote

you’re the master, I’m just the apprentice who put (some) stuff together…!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re down for the Carve ride tomorrow, I’ll be there.

Thank you so much for your help and patience, it’s been awesome learning from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not actually sure, I got the battery+BMS from @darkkevind, so he’ll have a better answer for you.

@b264 it’s just a tiny little 10s BMS from decent seller I know on AliExpress… It’s charge only, discharge is bypassed.

you managed to cram a 10s7p in there jesus christ

4 Likes

A similar build…

As you can see, the battery fits quite nicely… Would be even more space of used with a focbox unity.

5 Likes

And I thought a 10S6P was tight in there.

4 Likes

That’s what she said.

badumtsss

(sorry, too easy!) :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

this gen1 deck is so freakin’ cool.I’ve always wanted to make a dual build with this deck.I am so fuckin’ jealous… Nice job!

2 Likes

This is GT trucks right?

Let me know if you need a detailed parts list! :slight_smile:

Yeah, otherwise you’d have to chop and change the original ones…

Or weld as in my profile Pic!

1 Like

that’s an awesome build you have. I would be great to have them side by side to compare the rides… I prefer the wider trucks…

Come to Perth, Western Australia and we can test. Weather is lovely.

I have no idea if the wider trucks are better or worth the effort to learn how to weld, but it was certainly fun. I’m considering changing to the 175mm tires now. They are supposedly better. I will lose top speed but I have enough.

Ahhh, it’s only on the other side of the world! :smiley:

I’m using the 165mm urban threads from trampa and I feel it’s a good compromise between PUs and 200mm ATs…!

Very nice setup! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Thank you mate. I’ve been riding it quite a bit these last few days and still haven’t been able to get to top speed… max I’ve done is 49.1 kph. Must tighten the trucks a bit more, as I’m aware that speed wobbles are a thing on gullwing type trucks! Eeek!!

2 Likes

Nice build I love that deck.

1 Like

Thank you mate! Incidentally, I’ve passed the 50kph mark and continuing to do small ride adjustments… it’s a sweet, sweet ride!

1 Like