Evolve Gen 3 - 63mm motor mounts by UNiK

what the actual fuck did i just read? lol

6 Likes

Empty spaces, what are we living for? Abandoned places, I guess we know the score.

11 Likes

Cédric :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am going to 3d print them, paint them in chrome and sell them on ebay :grinning:

6 Likes

The man responsible for this deserves utmost respect.

Gold

2 Likes

That was @longhairedboy unpacking one of the first batch of Unik mounts and new crossbars x Evolve by @okp

1 Like

Can anybody tell me if the 63mm Evolve mounts could fit the 50mm Maytech motors? I bought a pair of 5065 170KV sealed Maytech motors from Hyperion a little while back and haven’t had any luck sourcing mounts for them to work with the Evolve trucks, let alone they’ve stopped responding as soon as I mentioned the word refund despite the motors sitting safely in bubble wrap/boxes being basically untouched since receiving them, so still in perfect condition for resale.

Evolve stock motors are 5065 the stock mounts should work :face_with_raised_eyebrow:… no?

1 Like

Maytech motors have a different screw placement for mounting than Evolve/Racerstar motors so unfortunately not

1 Like

Ahh ok got it :+1:t4:

Check out @marcmt88 he might have what your looking for :call_me_hand:t5:

Just had a look through his, unfortunately way too pricey for me being in Australia. Torque Boards just confirmed for me that they’ll have compatible mounts available in a month so I’ll get by on my Racerstars until then.

1 Like