Evolve Gen 3 - 63mm motor mounts by UNiK

thanks Isaac for sharing. Are you happy with the quality of the part and how it was delivered to you ? That means a lot to me. I’m updating the part to allow a more clearance for Maytech 6374 sealed motors.

did you end up making anymore of these?

He has both the old version and the new version up on his website

Thanks! checking them out… is the difference that the new ones support both street and AT? the new ones would fit this? https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/products/truck-assembly-rear-gt Also does he ship to US?

1 Like

I’m not sure what the difference is, I’ll let @okp answer this when he gets back.

Both are made for that specific truck.

Yes, they ship to the US.

its cool, I just ordered the newer version… I think it is the street and at combo… thanks again

1 Like

The initial version was made for a specific street build sensorless (6355 or SK), but some of the riders wanted to use sensored 6374, so I took the opportunity to get also batches of 6374 150kv sensored and upgraded the mount to make full AT possible, or full street with a huge amount of combos. I added 4mm of extend and reworked the motor mount sliders. I also increase of 1mm it’s size which is even stronger (but well that was not necessary)

4 Likes

@okp,

Super dope! I ordered some and tracking is showing its on its way! Super excited… Motors just got here today and they are HUGE lol I really wanted to have the motors under the board instead of behind the board… do you think that would be possible with your mounts??

1 Like

hehe, well it is but you need to use SK motors if I’m correct and you need to ask me (when I launch the batch as it’s done by the supplier) for a version without the holes; this way you can drill them yourself.

The mounts have seen a lot of interest, can’t wait to see people riding them and reporting back. That’s really nothing about business but just being proud to have riders around the world riding my parts and combining them with other builders parts, like @fottaz or @bigben or @longhairedboy or street wing ! It’s all about diversity.

4 Likes

we love UNiK mounts. Every other mount we’ve used has had issues. These mounts you and I worked on for me with my branding have zero issues. Zero.

I finally don’t have to worry about mounts anymore because you rock so hard.

I expect that these mentioned in this thread are most likely just as awesome, and when people ask me about putting larger motors on the evolves, i mention these as an option first. I’m hoping that i can get to the point where i can buy several sets just to have on hand for evolve upgrades using my motors.

3 Likes

Can confirm, super solid mounts and they fit like a glove. The quality is just amazing.

1 Like

3 Likes

I use V1 with ATs and 15t / 66t (and exact same motors as in that picture).

Edited: just remembered I modded mine a bit to be able to pull them back more and get proper tension on the belts (not needed with a variety of other motors but was needed with mine):

(Note the outer lip shaved off)

The v2 (that I literally received 10 mins ago, thanks @okp ) allow for more travel on these kind of motors so no modifications are needed.

2 Likes

Could you show pics of new mounts once you’ve set’em up?

thanks man ! exactly the answer i needed!

1 Like

@okp Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is the price for a pair of motor mounts or just one piece?

2 Likes

anyway to get these in aus?

1 Like

of course, I ship worldwide !

sweet, do you know postage cost at all?

also getting this error

hehe, let me fix that. I got all the mini stock back at home

1 Like