Europe GB - CLOSED!

Just wanted to update here, that I received my order from @ajaynagra last Friday and everything was included and as described. I am in the UK though so maybe that made posting a bit quicker.

I hope everyone gets their orders soon.

Progress of my build here:

How much for a motor ? :slight_smile:

this GB is over. If someone sells his stuff by posting here, pls write him/her an PM

400th time I’ve tried. Ajay. Give me my order details. Tracking number, confirmation that it’s sent, just anything. Takes 3 words to tell me “it’s been sent” (if it has). Please update me.

Also still missing here

Here to… Ajay said everything was shiped 2 weeks ago… Asked for tracking number and got no replay…

Anyone here that got one of the motor mounts have a 3D printer? Maybe fancies testing a belt cover out?

Anyone that has received the motor - do you know the dimensions for the keyway? @JLabs am I right in thinking that I can cut down some small box section? 3mm square?

Thanks Norcs

The keyway is 3mm x 3mm I used this:

@Norco

1 Like

Cheers :grin:

1 Like

No worries! It’s a tight fit (which is what you want!) if you need to you can very slightly file down one side of the steel to get a perfect fit.

1 Like

I can test one out :slight_smile:

also i am PM anyone with any issues

Ok well I’ve sent off a design to the 3D printers, if they fit i’ll put the file up for everyone.

OK cool, I dont mind trying it out too my friend really needs one

for those that have access to a printer. I’m actually doing a pulley cover for the motor mount atm.

1 Like

@ajaynagra answer my PM!!

I’m interested in one set of 4 97mm wheels shipped to germany. When would these get shipped?

This is what I came up with just now. I’ll have it cover a bit more area(make it longer). Are there any official measurements or drawings of the motor mount ? I might be able to make it cover all the way up to the back (enclosed).

4 Likes

This groupbuy ended a few months ago, but some people still waiting to get their stuff.

Anyone have some stuff they’ve received but didn’t need? Mounts, pulleys or motors etc?