Europe GB - CLOSED!

I have some stuff that I don’t need: 1x bms and 1x charger, but not like I recieved them without need. BMS is too big for my enclosure, but charger is 10s, I needed 8s!

Cheers, I don’t need any of that though. Thanks all the same.

How do I go about buying 2 of the Maytech VESC’s? Won’t let me send you a message.

you have to read a bit more bro! Also this group buy is over!

I think @ajaynagra should change title to Europe GB - DONE or something.

Done. :wink:

10Char

1 Like

Got my cover design back from the 3D printers! They look like a good fit!

9 Likes

Here you go guys, let me know how they print out for you, this is for Kegel’s. My setup is 16T motor pulley and 36T wheel pulley an it fits great! Use M4 bolts of 20mm length. You will need to tap the holes in the mount for M4, but its is aluminium so you might get away with just screwing into it and self tapping.

1 Like

They look great mate. I might look into getting them printed for myself.

Hi all, just a few general questions for those here:

1. What size/class thread do i need to bolt the motor to the mount?
  2. did your motor mounts also require some effort in jimmy-ing to get the onto the truck axle?
  3. What is the purpose/function of the soft switch on the bms, and what actually is the BMS’s details so i can look up what it’s capable of. (new to bms’s)
  1. M4 bolts and I recommend washers too.
  2. Depends, my trucks are the black calibers and I had to file off some paint for them to fit. They fit perfect on the raw calibers I have though.
  3. Not sure

The bms can deliver 77amps at 10s, that’s probably even more than what you usually need (a 10s3p of 25r can only deliver about 60). It’s quality stuff, already used a bit in a group buy some months ago. Haven’t heard anyone having issues with that BTW, my order has been sent out yesterday, I had a battery to ship to Europe, didn’t open a claim and got a tracking code.

Hey guys am I the only one having issues connecting the motor sensor to the VESC ? I feel like none of the connectors fit ! Am I supposed to solder it?

The plug will probably need an adaptor or crimping on a different sized plug. My enertion vesc had a different sized socket to the plug on the group buy motors. I was going to get a load of plugs from rs components but got impatient and have been riding it without sensors ever since…

1 Like

Anyone have a spare BMS from this GB?

@ajaynagra what about the EU batterie packages?

He said to me last thursday that have no money to send rest of our stuff. So i sent him new shipping money and he promised to send my pack last friday. He haven’t been online since friday so i don’t know did he raeally sent it or not. It should arrive this week friday or next monday IF he sent it.

:sob: I just want to build my board

Me too but Ajay doesn’t care about that.

Who didn’t get his stuff from Ajay? His father promised that everybody will get his order. Maybe you should mail him again and tell that not everybody got his stuff.