Europe GB - CLOSED!

As soon as you pay the shipping again he sends them.

I didn’t have to pay again. Maybe because I wrote to Ajays father.

@monkey32 I know you are just trying to help , but this suggestion doesn’t solve the question (s) at hand.

• which packages have been sent (is my package sent?)
  • if no: what is needed to do so (address ? Money (WTF!?!))
  • if yes: when was it sent? Is there any tracking?

@yaca Thanks for the hint - did you do it via emails? Can you pass me the details?

@ajaynagra I’ve been really patient … Things can and will not go as expected ( organised some group buys with 100+ people myself), but in the morning be it’s also solvable when you communicate. I’ve been chasing you for weeks now … Again between each message waiting to not spam you. But to what avail? You send packages to people who start PayPal claims or threaten you any other ways ? There is something seriously wrong with how you handle it currently. All the time I was thinking that people shouldn’t do claims since it will put unnecessary stress on the situation. Right now I have the sentiment and wish I would not have trusted you and either did not join this group buy or at least sent the money via regular PayPal and enforce their claims on you.

If you would communicate … this wouldn’t be needed … buy after this period of time waiting (and also seeing that you post to other threads in this form) I see little chance in you actually sorting out things.

To everyone else: I have skipped through posts where people spoke about actions we could take. But I haven’t found anything moving forward so far. Is there a way to start a police fraud claim as non UK citizen? ( Especially with the brexit stuff happening)? Does anyone else here want to get together for the claims and see what action we can take?

1 Like

who else is still missing something?

Me. I really hope that @ajaynagra send batteries TODAY. My built is just laying in the corner and waiting that battery.

Just wanted to update here, that I received my order from @ajaynagra last Friday and everything was included and as described. I am in the UK though so maybe that made posting a bit quicker.

I hope everyone gets their orders soon.

Progress of my build here:

How much for a motor ? :slight_smile:

this GB is over. If someone sells his stuff by posting here, pls write him/her an PM

400th time I’ve tried. Ajay. Give me my order details. Tracking number, confirmation that it’s sent, just anything. Takes 3 words to tell me “it’s been sent” (if it has). Please update me.

Also still missing here

Here to… Ajay said everything was shiped 2 weeks ago… Asked for tracking number and got no replay…

Anyone here that got one of the motor mounts have a 3D printer? Maybe fancies testing a belt cover out?

Anyone that has received the motor - do you know the dimensions for the keyway? @JLabs am I right in thinking that I can cut down some small box section? 3mm square?

Thanks Norcs

The keyway is 3mm x 3mm I used this:

@Norco

1 Like

Cheers :grin:

1 Like

No worries! It’s a tight fit (which is what you want!) if you need to you can very slightly file down one side of the steel to get a perfect fit.

1 Like

I can test one out :slight_smile:

also i am PM anyone with any issues

Ok well I’ve sent off a design to the 3D printers, if they fit i’ll put the file up for everyone.

OK cool, I dont mind trying it out too my friend really needs one

for those that have access to a printer. I’m actually doing a pulley cover for the motor mount atm.

1 Like