[EU] WTB reliable E-Caliber Motor mounts

Hi ! I probably will be running E-Calibers with dual 6355 Motors. I am Looking for reliable dual Motor Mounts. New or used !

https://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/hanger-truck-e-caliber-184mm-axle-47-mm/

Good timing theyā€™re on sale :slight_smile:

Edit sorry missred

2 Likes

Yes i already know i want to go with the E-Calibers. But i am Looking for a secure and reliable Motor mount for them before i roder anything. Thanks

Probably @Boardnamics or @dickyho mounts should be good for ecalibers. I think dickyho ships worldwide for cheap.

1 Like

Check @e.board_solutions his shop

3 Likes

already ordered some time ago but sadly the package got lost by the postal service. But i read some threads that a single ā€œgrub-screwā€ Motor mount will always come loose and that two-piece style clamps or similar hold onto the hanger betterā€¦ ?

PS: As soon as the trouble with the delivery company is sorted out i will almost certainly order some parts from him again. He was very helpful so far ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you will check them out !

yeah man, Iā€™m so sorry that it takes so long with dpd :see_no_evil: First time something gets lost :frowning:

3 Likes

No worries ! I just can`t wait to finally resolve this and start building.

Just another vote for dickyhoā€™s caliber mounts, never once did they slip out of place for 3 months back when I had Caliber trucks.

2 Likes

The dickyho mounts I got from @chrischo1996 would not stay putā€¦ and they were very soft, bent all the timeā€¦ had to try other mounts. So Iā€™m onto the boardnamics mountsā€¦ made in USA :+1:

1 Like

And the boardnamics mounts are solid ?

I havenā€™t had the chance to abuse the Boardnamics mounts like I did the dickyho mounts (3-5 miles each way commute 3-4x per week on crappy roads), but the motor mounting plate is almost 2x thicker. And the hangar clamp has 2 bolts/2 peice clamp, much more of a positive clamping setup than the c type clamp.

1 Like

Sounds great. If i can not find anything comparable in the EU i will go with the boardnamics one

Also @Boardnamics lives nearby so I just went over to pick them up, EU shipping might take some timešŸ˜“

1 Like

I am not in a rush. I broke my collar bone so i would not even be able to do anything other than research right now ā€¦ wish i could just come by and pick stuff up