[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

Would it be possible to add holes on the top and bottom of the mount to then 3D print A belt cover?

1 Like

Also what Belt length do I need with this mount?

If it’s enertion size then you need 265mm

1 Like

Yes it would I’ve been contemplating it myself.

As you asked for the holes i went ahead and 3d printed a mock-up. All mounts will come with the holes.

3 Likes

4 sets por favorawwwr

Exactly, great Thanks

Hi! Would you sell those belt covers too? Like add them to orders if people need them. How much it will be for that cover?

I assume I could but since I have to make each one they wont be cheap. If another 8 dollars doesn’t bother you I’ll sell them but know if these hit something hard they will crack.

You dont mind share the files then? And when Will the mount be resdy to ship?

@Jammeslu it was already explained in a before post. The covers can be made and shipped individually though. And also modified for other mounts. I can send you the files.

Damn that over like 40 days

Sorry! All I need is two complete sets.

All preparing for some fresh summer builds :smiley:

Put myself down for 2 sets!

I’m in with 2 complete sets :). It’s it suitable for 5065 motors like this one: https://m.banggood.com/Racerstar-5065-BRH5065-200KV-6-12S-Brushless-Motor-With-Gear-For-Balancing-Scooter-p-1117658.html

Yes it is.

Im in for 1full set and i filled in the form!

Wow order on the 27th? can we try to shoot for an earlier order date? 2 months seems like a little bit to long to wait.

I could try to shoot for friday but the date has already been set so people might not be ready to pay? Since the date was set before everyone registered it might inconvenience people.