[EU/US] 22$ Carbon Motor mounts anodized aluminum clamp

I am up for a earlier date

I understand.

The earlier the better, buddy! I will send money right now) The only thing - I found myself listed 2 times in the form, lol) Iā€™m taking just 2 sets, not 4. Thanks!

Thats fine. Not sure why the form did it but it doesnā€™t matter.

I agree with the earlier date if possible. I just sent the money for parts. I canā€™t wait to ride!!

In case someone has not checked their email or has not gotten my e-mail send me a pm. We are trying to shoot for an earlier order date and Iā€™ve started collecting the money, but the order wont happen until most people have paid. If in the end itā€™s just a couple of people that havent paid I`ll front the money to speed things up.

I just PayPalā€™d you the money + 3% to cover the fees. Canā€™t send friends and family with my CC.

PayPal Ed the money also @OmarZ is out and will not be buying anymore.

hey mate,

You still have me at 4 sets because of duplicate forms. I paid for only 2 sets or 1 dual mount only.

cheers mate.

Thats fine I see how muh you paid for so youā€™re good.

hey @Shogu12, will you be getting extras? in case thereā€™s stragglers or new comers that may stumble on this group buy in the future?

if these mounts are good i think it may become the go-to mounts, especially for the price. i bet you can sell them at a slight markup to make it worth your while, too.

I am ordering atleast 100 for myself and will be selling and using them for my builds here. They will be available for 30$ for the mount and 38$ Mount and cover keeping the stl files for the cover open source so you can print it if capabilities are there. Furthermore I am currently looking intto having a form commissioned to have these extruded which would drastically reduce the price for over 1000.

Just paid. Included my nick in the notes section.

1 Like

perfect, iā€™ll come back to you if these work out and i want to use more of them on future builds. sweet, thanks for this.

oupsā€¦ you went into spam just found you :slight_smile: payed

Payed :slight_smile:

Payed, putted my name in the info :smiley:

About 30% have paid so far. I hope the rest follows soon.

1 Like

if i ordered 2 full sets, then the total will be 44 + 6 = $50?

The mounts are good for 6374s as well, right?